Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Why don't you play ff14 arr I mean you just gave more of a reason to play the new mmo rather than the old one.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well some players just want to be done with it rather then take their time can't say I blame them again not everyone has the time.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If people want to summon burn let them its not like them getting gear from these burns are hurting you or anyone else.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    Well some players just want to be done with it rather then take their time can't say I blame them again not everyone has the time.
    Never be done is the entire point of MMO. It's not supposed to let player "finish" the game otherwise people quit and population decline.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    Why don't you play ff14 arr I mean you just gave more of a reason to play the new mmo rather than the old one.
    Because of the way FF14 handle progress. FF14 keep players subbed by force reset your progress every a couple of months because your old gears completely obsolete.

FF11 keep players subbed by adding new gears every couple of months and keep most of the old gears relevant to certain degree.

In the case of FF14 I feel my progress is erased every couple of months. In the case of 11 I feel my progress stays and I just make more progress on top of old progress.

So yeah, yes to side grade and 300 gears to collect per job. I want the game to last longer and stay alive, not the other way around.
    (3)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    75 80 99 versions are a waste of time can't see myself getting invites with those weapons equipped if anything I would get turned down and laughed at hell the 119 weapons I have are stronger than them my point is this its an insult to people like me that I should waste time on theses versions that are useless my time should be spent on the 119 weapon versions and up.
    (0)
    Last edited by chiefhunglo; 11-16-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Character
    Watersedge
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You are not making the game last longer though. All it is doing is adding more congestion. More congestion now that more mats and weapons are added to ambuscade. More stress on the servers and inventory. SE states they can /will not add a solution to storing inventory. So what do they do? They keep adding and adding junk.

Why do you need 300 items for your corsair? There are 22 jobs in this game. It is really stressful to really gear anymore than 3 at a time. This isn't about FF14 no one cares. In fact if SE would actually give a hoot about ffxi instead of 14 things might roll along a little faster. Updates are slow all the way from Quality of life, job adjustments. Does anyone ever ask themselves what content am I actually gearing up for now? This isn't about hating ffxi it is a deep concern that they just don't care about the game but to collect revenue from it. 3 years later we still have unneeded congestion in ambuscade and why? Because they keep adding gear and mats and continue with the dumb gimmicks that are not needed. This isn't a solution to congestion to keep adding stuff. Waiting 25mins for a 5min fight is not fun. These fights are not fun just a chore now.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dragonsong; 03-02-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Player
    The new weapons requiring a pulse weapon is a gigantic insult. Whoever decided that was ok needs to be slapped.
    (1)
    Last edited by Isola; 03-11-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Character
    Inem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They need to find a way to consolidate gear. There isn't a problem with side gear, but it needs to replace at least something. We can't have 5 capes augmented for every job, its impossible. So you either do a job gimped, play only flavor of the month(s) jobs or suffer with 5 inv slots open.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    The new weapons requiring a pulse weapon is a gigantic insult. Whoever decided that was ok needs to be slapped.
    Is Legion still locked out completely if anyone is in the Ambuscade queue? If so, it's even worse than just VW droprates.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Is Legion still locked out completely if anyone is in the Ambuscade queue? If so, it's even worse than just VW droprates.
    It's not a total lockout like when Ambuscade was first released, but can still require quite a bit of spammage to get into Legion.
    Dunno why they won't simply reserve one instance of the zone for the ACTUAL EVENT THAT IT'S FOR. ><;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast