Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Can you enhance the pop distance for VNM ?

Hello !

Doing some Colorful Abyssite for Trial Magian can take long (or less depending on your luck...)
    But it get boring and frustrating, as you /heal to get your NM, often you're 1" away to pop it (5" yalms), so i would like to know, if it is possible for the Clear Abyssite to extend the pop range from 5" to 20~30" Yalms ?

It would be greatly appreciated !
    (5)

Player
    +1 for this

It gets a little irritating that they never stop moving and you always seem to be just out of range. Maybe not 20 or 30 yalms, but double current would be a fantastic improvement.
    (0)

Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Being currently on the stage fof chasing these guys myself I agree completely. Nothing like chasing the mob for a good 5 minutes with "5 yalms this way, now 4 yalms back the way you just came" to really prove how your weapon will get better for it...
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Nearly all the VNMs follow a set pattern underground, and usually "stop" 2~3 times before turning in another direction. As soon as I figured that out in Abyssea Attowha and figured out where his track was, I had near zero problems knowing where it was and usually popped it in about ~3 /heal attempts. Even Sunderclaw is easily predictable. I hope this helps.
    (0)