Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Do away with Lottery spawns

Here I am trying to do an Empyrean weapon and wasting so much time from lotto spawns.

Absolute MINIMUM time if you get pop on first kill every time is 16 hours. I just spent 8 hours killing the ONE place holder for 8 hours straight before I got the NM.

Solution: make all lotto spawns (or at least the ones used for Magian trials) have force pop items like Behemoth and crew.

Seeing as how the abyssea NMs still need farmed, HMP, and rift cinder/dross leave quite a lot of grinding you won't see every single person with an Empyrean. It still is a large time and money investment to get it to 119-3.

So tl;dr Change lotto spawn NMs to force pop with item as happened with Behemoth. At least change lotto spawns used for magian trials.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You haven't done the fun parts and already angry.
    Voidwalker system is horrible.
    rng KI for abyssea is even more horrible.
    (0)

Character
    Siondra
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I have really bad luck with lotto pops. I'm on 4th lotto pop NM and I have probably spent at least... 40 hours to get here if not longer. and that's on 10 kills. I still have another 10 to go. At least with the voidwalker I have the rhapsodies KI that gives the 100% chance to upgrade.
    Also I am definitely not looking forward to the abyssea grind. I don't have blm leveled but i likely will do it so i can proc to get the drops better.
    (0)

4. 12-30-2017 06:28 AM

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    As far as I can remember, empy weapon drops are not tied to procs. For empy weapon drops all you need have is TH2 base but a THF with higher TH levels do matter for faster drops. I can attest to that personally when I was forced to use something else to farm but still made sure to have /thf or another character there with /THF. THF/ had much more often x2 drops but there are times when it's just faster to farm KI on WAR and spam NMs than to switch back and forth. Then there are times where you make the time to switch back and forth, like the more time consuming, early NM camps compared to the later installments that made it faster to farm NMs with just one KI. Like Glavidwhatshisfaceworm. FlyingItzIThinkImAFu**ingBadass was cake to spam with WAR if comp was around but I still changed to THF when I was alone.

I still say later trials are much better than the first few NM trials you do. At least you aren't sitting around doing nothing for hours in abyssea.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Player
    Graboid was easy for me, but I have a TH13 THF. :3 Since THF/war can do most redprocs, I was frequently sitting around waiting on the 15min timed mobs to respawn between boss kills in fact. Mothra... yeah. -_- I hate that zone with a passion now.. Simply getting around is more stressful and time consuming than actually killing anything.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”