World: Asura
    Main Job: SCH 99
    Support Job: WHM
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jeuno I8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Monisette
    Monster Name: NA
    Steps:

Have reforged relic gear before, have since again went and talked to sagheera wearing the Argute loafers +2, have talked to monisette and went though menus asking about relic reforging. Do not have any gear currently being upgraded by Monisette.

Tried to upgrade Argute loafers 2 ways 1st from Argute loafers +2(no trial selected)

Traded Monisette Argute loafers +2(no trial selected), 10x REM chapter 5, Lancewood log(yes confirmed it was log NOT lumber), oxblood(yes confirmed was oxblood NOT oxblood orb).

Monisette then just accepts the 10x REM chapter 5

Completed trial 5053 completing the augment of the Argute loafers +2

Tried to upgrade Argute loafers 2 ways 1st from Argute loafers +2(with augment)

Traded Monisette Argute loafers +2(with augement), 5x REM chapter 5, Lancewood log(yes confirmed it was log NOT lumber), oxblood(yes confirmed was oxblood NOT oxblood orb).

Monisette then just accepts the 5x REM chapter 5

I believe there is an error with the upgrade of the Argute Loafers +2 or possibly the entire Argute Loafers, please investigate
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I Have tested upgrading Cleric's Duckbills +2(no trial selected) traded Monisette Cleric's Duckbills +2, 10x REM chapter 5, Sparkling Stone, Oxblood and Monisette DID accept and returned the Piety Duckbills the next day. So if all those steps were completed as stated, this would indicate that it only affects scholar upgrade.

Can anyone else with Argute loafers +2 try to upgrade them? I already have mine at 109 so I am unable to test.
    (0)