Character
    Tubby
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

FFXI-3202 Damaged Character

On friday night/sat morning my character disconnected. Upon trying to reconnect on sat morning my game said "FFXI-3202 Character Data may be Damaged. Contact Playonline Support". I am in northern bc canada. My friend is in Texas and when i got her to log my character in, it said the same thing on her computer. Which makes me think its a server problem and not a file or machine or problem on my end. I also have a 2nd character on the acct and it can access the game fine. Any info i find on error code ffxi-3202 seems to have no resolution on previous forums, or at least one that was posted.(Snoozy, Taru, Siren server)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoozy View Post
    On friday night/sat morning my character disconnected. Upon trying to reconnect on sat morning my game said "FFXI-3202 Character Data may be Damaged. Contact Playonline Support". I am in northern bc canada. My friend is in Texas and when i got her to log my character in, it said the same thing on her computer. Which makes me think its a server problem and not a file or machine or problem on my end. I also have a 2nd character on the acct and it can access the game fine. Any info i find on error code ffxi-3202 seems to have no resolution on previous forums, or at least one that was posted.(Snoozy, Taru, Siren server)
    You might want to actually call/email SE Customer Service directly as it sounds like they will need to do something on their end to make it work again. http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20 should work, just be patient, especially if you are going the email route.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tubby
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

well you would think.

I contacted playonline support and this is literally what they told me to do. They told me to call a gm through the help desk on my 2nd character and to post a bug report here. I figured maybe someone knew to hold down the secret q button when starting up which resets character data! or maybe the se fairy lives on the forums. Ticket number #7761579. This is akin to my mechanic teliing me that they agree my car wont start, but that i should keep singing to it to try to make it better. Edit: I have found this was an issue on the asura server in august of 2015 and there was never any communication with the customers and just randomly, weeks later, their accounts are fixed. But the asura issue was multiple accounts and this seems to be just me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Snoozy; 12-14-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Snoozy,

I am going to be moving this thread to "in-game bug reports"
    (0)