Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Connection Issues and Damaged Character Data

I was having weird lag this morning and then all 3 of my accounts disconnected, now when I try to log in I get a message saying "Unable to connect to area server" and on top of that my main, who I've been playing since 2004, shows the message "Your Character Data may have been damaged, please contact PlayOnline for help."

Is there any kind of info about the Siren server or the servers in general having problems right now? I'm really hoping that I won't have to call and deal with PoL support staff to try and restore my char if something happened to it's data.

On FFXIAH one other person on Siren said they DC'd as well. Anyone else having issues too?
    (0)

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Okay I just tried to connect again with the "damaged data" char and this time the message popped up saying "Unable to connect to world server."

Hoping someone who can offer answers reads this and replies.

Edit: Giving the exact message and code that pops up (this is on one of my mules on the damaged char account, haven't tried the damaged char again since the 2nd attempt)

Error Code: FFXI-3305
    Unable to connect to world server. Specified operation failed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Leocon; 12-09-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Update: I've been able to log back in on the "damaged info" char and everything SEEMS to be fine. Not sure if this information may be useful to the dev team to figure things out or not, but here it is either way.
    (0)

Thank You Leocon. I will be moving this thread to resolved issues. If you have any further issues please create a new thread or contact support directly.
    (1)