Character
    Kiradovah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 85

Collected all 3 Magicite for Mission 4-1, KI dissappeared, cannot reobtain.

Platform: Windows
    ISP: Comcast
    Type of Internet Connection: CATV
    Internet Connection Speed: 80Mbps
    Date & Time: Dec. 5, 2017 21:42 EST
    Frequency: Once (did not reproduce)
    Character Name: KiraDovah
    Race: Mithra
    World: Fenrir
    Main Job: Summoner, Level 76
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Multiple Coordinates involved, (Monastatic Cavern ??? J-6, Qunnilin Dome ??? F-9, Castle Oztra ??? H-6)
    Party or Solo: Party and Solo
    NPC Name: Pakh Jatalfih (I-9) in Ru'Lude Gardens, Audience Chamber (H-6) in Ru'Lude Gardens
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    We had previously completed all steps required for this mission by obtaining the Magicite and Key items required to obtain them. We then warp ringed out, and went to EXP instead of turning in the KI for the end of the mission. Upon EXPing we decided to log out and go to bed and that I would complete the mission tomorrow. I logged back in and attempted to speak with all applicable NPCs and received no notification about my mission progress. I went back to attempt to obtain the Magicites again but they only say "You find nothing out of the ordinary.." for the ???. I cannot progress any further, and as a new player this is frustrating that not only did I encounter such a painful glitch that wasted several hours of my life-- that I had to fill out a very comprehensive report about it on your forum as opposed to when I used the GM service in game. It's hard for new players to want to stick around when we are treated like this...
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You may still have the Key Items in your inventories.
    - Open:: Menu > Menu II > Key Items > Temporary Key Items.
    - Now scroll down and see if they are still there, Magicite: Aurastone, Optistone, Orastone. (The newest items you have collected will have an exclamation mark brightly highlighted in a yellow circle until you have read the item's description box.).
    - Once you have gotten the Magicites you go to the Audience Chamber for your KI: Airship Pass, or 20,000gil.
    - THEN go to your embassy's reception desk to collect the 10,000gil, Rank 5, and KI: Message to Jeuno. Seems you may have skipped the Audience Chamber step even though you mention Audience Chamber in your report.
    - Also just for further help, whenever you fill out a bug template, spelling matters exactly. Monastic Cavern, Qulun Dome, Castle Oztroja
    Hope this helps, if you were on Asura I'd walk you through it. Try /yell for help if need be. Good Luck!
    (1)

Player
    Hey, this is Urban; Kirah and I have started playing together over the course of the welcome back campaign. I have been helping her through these missions and can assure you I checked all the boxes. Her KI has vanished and every NPC related to this quest will not further progress. This is a legitimate bug.

Note: she obtained airship access prior to this mission.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanmyth View Post
    Hey, this is Urban; Kirah and I have started playing together over the course of the welcome back campaign. I have been helping her through these missions and can assure you I checked all the boxes. Her KI has vanished and every NPC related to this quest will not further progress. This is a legitimate bug.

Note: she obtained airship access prior to this mission.
    Awesome! Glad she has someone to help her! Just fyi a lot of "bug reports" are usually dumped when the person doesn't spell the stuff correctly and then never resolved. Recommend resubmitting it with places and such spelled correctly. Here's hoping yours gets fixed soon! *Crosses fingers*
    (0)

Player
    First off, No. I am not going to spell the names of fictional areas perfectly. You know what I am talking about, these GMs know what I am talking about. If I have to spell things exactly correct you are just being a grammar Nazi. Grammar Nazis are a blight on society and should be grounded by their parents for the entire summer.

Secondly, If this issue doesn't get resolved due to something like that.. Well, I just came back after 6 years, I have no problem quitting again if this is how you say they plan to treat us.
    (0)