Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Another way to get Judgement Day furniture

SE I'd like to suggest another way to get Judgement Day furniture.

I would suggest you have to do ALL master trials for ki which you could then redeem for the Judgement day furniture, I believe this accomplishment is worth of the furniture.
    (7)

Hi, VoiceMemo!

The "Judgement Day" furnishing is an exclusive prize from the Mog Bonanza, and as such there are currently no plans to make it available via other methods at this time.
    (0)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    While not the response I was looking for please reconsider, the Alzadaal Table was rank 2 from the lottery for the longest time, till it was added to meebles, then eventually the nyzul isle special event. Very few people, I bet you could count on 1 or 2 hands would even consider taking Judgement day over a mythic, or empy, or the 100m gil from rank 1. I'm probably one of the only few who DO want to get the table if I win rank 1. I'm still going to play the lottery, but to make it so difficult to get a piece of furniture based on luck alone is a bit harsh.
    (6)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I agree with Voicememo and I too would like SE to reconsider. Please make the painting available through other events.
    (3)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Curious what is the possible Moghancement that this piece of furniture gives, if any? Or what special effect it has, since it is a Rank 1 prize. Your dedicated persistence has me intrigued Voicememo, lol.
    (0)

6. 12-10-2017 10:26 AM
    Reason
    Start anew

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, VoiceMemo!

The "Judgement Day" furnishing is an exclusive prize from the Mog Bonanza, and as such there are currently no plans to make it available via other methods at this time.
    This is especially disheartening. There have been numerous examples of items moving down a rank in mog bonanza or like the Table, being made available via NNI. Please re-consider.
    (4)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Based on some player submitted images there is at least 1 person who has taken the painting as a rank 1 prize, but I can find no info on what moghancement power it gives.

I'll keep trying lotto for it, but I only have 1 shot every lottery at rank 1 2 3 4 since i buy 100 marbles with 00-99 as last 2 digits.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I would like to suggest being able to synth the Judgement Day Furniture if you're a woodworker with Tier 4 woodworking shield finished. The amount of work a T4 shield takes is worthy to make your own rare ex Judgment day.
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I call again for another way to obtain judgement day other than luck of the draw from lotto, as it is now the last item in game that I really want. It's the rarest furniture yes, but it's still ONLY a furniture, has no special effects in game.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I agree with you and would like to see more items available in a build/acquire method. I still wish there were items purchasable for 500/1000 omen cards, but I digress.
    (0)