Character
    Aranas
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Possible to change username on forums?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I recently returned to XI after a 9 year hiatus and had to change servers. Unfortunately, my name (Reuce) had been taken on my new server, so I had to change it to Ledge. My forum account still has the old name, and I'm curious if it's possible to get it changed to reflect my new name.
    (0)

Hi Ya! Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XI!

Unfortunately, we are not able to change forum name. If you have any other questions regarding this issue please contact us directly. I will be moving this thread to "general discussion"

The Support Center can be contacted via phone, chat or email support through the Square Enix Support Center website. Please use this link to direct you to the Final Fantasy XI support website:
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20

Please note live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 18:00, Pacific Time (Excluding holidays).

Thank you again.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ariellendera; 12-12-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Character
    Aranas
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariellendera View Post
    Hi Ya! Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XI!

Unfortunately, we are not able to change forum name. If you have any other questions regarding this issue please contact us directly. I will be moving this thread to "general discussion"

The Support Center can be contacted via phone, chat or email support through the Square Enix Support Center website. Please use this link to direct you to the Final Fantasy XI support website:
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=20

Please note live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 18:00, Pacific Time (Excluding holidays).

Thank you again.
    Is it possible to delete this forum account and create a new account, then?
    (0)