Character
    Quantum
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Fairies and Pixies

I am a long-time player and I miss the fairies and pixies we used to have in the present.
    I go back in time and release them, but the new players kill them off.
    Would you please make Fairies and Pixies non-attackable so that we can have them again in the present?
    It would be nice to have them back, but the new players are killing them off.
    We had a rule among players years ago to not touch them -- the new players are not following the rule. If you made the Fairies and Pixies non-attackable, we could have them back.
    If you are concerned that there will be too many in an area, you could put a cap on them there. But I really miss the Fairies and the Pixies and I release them in the past, but they are killed off faster than I can do that.
    Is there some way we can have the Pixies and Fairies back in the present? The only way I know to do that is to keep the new players from killing them off.
    (5)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    We had a rule among players years ago to not touch them -- the new players are not following the rule.
    Have you tried telling them about this rule? They may not know it.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I am a long-time player and I miss the fairies and pixies we used to have in the present.
    I go back in time and release them, but the new players kill them off.
    Would you please make Fairies and Pixies non-attackable so that we can have them again in the present?
    It would be nice to have them back, but the new players are killing them off.
    We had a rule among players years ago to not touch them -- the new players are not following the rule. If you made the Fairies and Pixies non-attackable, we could have them back.
    If you are concerned that there will be too many in an area, you could put a cap on them there. But I really miss the Fairies and the Pixies and I release them in the past, but they are killed off faster than I can do that.
    Is there some way we can have the Pixies and Fairies back in the present? The only way I know to do that is to keep the new players from killing them off.
    If they're hunting items from them, let the player's know that some items can be gained in Abyssea. Also, you can kill beastmen in the past to get the bottles that have the Pixies in them. There's a repeatable quest to release them at the Witches' Den and raise the Fae Affinity.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They could give players a nasty debuff for killing fairies and pixies.
    (0)