Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yes, It's pretty unplayable.

Joined a high tier battle for the first time since all this has been happening (as a healer of all things). R0'ed mid fight down to 70ish %, missing vital heals, tank dies, another player gets completely DC'ed due to it. Then it was all an up hill struggle which resulted in failure purely down to the connection issues.

Can we have an update on this please? It's been around about a week now and not a whisper of information from SE.
    (0)

Character
    Renebro
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Problem for many on Cerberus as well. Periodical R0. Sometimes complete connection lost as well. I really hope we will get an official response to this soon.
    (0)

Character
    Choisya
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They could at least do us the courtesy to acknowledge that there is a problem and that they are looking into it, instead of saying nothing.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It's annoying, we popped a Reis helm NM and half the party dc'd, meaning we lost our pop set....

We also had a strange glitch where we popped an nm and it went purple for around 10-15 seconds, never seen anything like this before, we couldn't do any action against it, before it turned red.

Time and gil are being lost, would be nice to at least see some recognition that something is wrong
    (1)

Character
    Hlifhildr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Lots of people reporting the same issues on the FFXI Auction House website as well (130+ replies to thread) :
    http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51...rash-r0-anyone

I wish SE would address this issue.
    (1)

Character
    Gaspee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I am having the same issues. Just in case a template report is needed:

Details:
    Connection goes to R0 intermittently, occasionally resulting in full disconnect and POL-2059 error.

Steps:
    Random - not triggered by area or event.

Date & Time:
    Very frequent, two to three times per hour. As of this post, last occurrence was 7:13PM EST

Frequency:
    Always (seems to have started with 14 November network fix)

Platform:
    PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number:
    ASUS ROG Notebook GL551J

Operating System:

Graphics Card:
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960m

ISP:
    Cox Communications

Type of Internet Connection:
    CATV
    (1)
    Last edited by Gaspee; 11-26-2017 at 09:47 AM.

A big thanks to Kingfury for my signature!

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Gaspee's got the idea but because it's way down here and not the OP it might get lost.

I can't speak for tech support threads which doesn't look like much happens in it but the bug threads have a similar sticky on how to post a problem and if you don't read it and follow it they wont respond no matter how many times you ask for the response. I'd recommend making a new thread following the stickied instructions, a bug report doing similar, and/or contacting support. I'd also put which server as they announced they fixed leviathan servers and I know Shiva only had a hiccup the day of the last update and has been find since
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3