Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Constant Disconnect/R0'Ing

Hello,

I understand there was a issue that was resolved from a few days ago with players having connection issues and constant R0, sadly for myself and a large majority of the carbuncle server and possibly other servers we are still seeing this issue almost 10xfold today. I have drawn out any possible conclusions its my ISP and have samples from people all over the world having this same exact issue. My connection goes down to R0, then slowly down from 100% or just disconnects at that point, afterwards for 5-15 mins sometimes I cannot log back in and get POL-1160. It has been consistent today, has happened more then a dozen times, and has happened to a multitude of players I have spoken too. Please address this issue!!
    (2)

Character
    Ravenessa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I play on Asura and it has been happening to me all day today so far and has been happening to the majority of my linkshell which also has players from Japan experiencing the same difficulty with R0 and disconnects. Any kind of response or update on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
    (1)

Character
    Kiouki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It seems to happen to the majority of EU and SA players. And it is extremely annyoing.

I hope SE hears us and gets in contact with who ever is responsible for the 100% packet loss on the route to their servers (see in the screenshot below).

A workaround right now is to use a service as wtfast and choose a different routing.

https://imgur.com/a/iHjBE
    (1)

Character
    Amarok
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So I timed the last 4x R0 events and there is exactly 21.5 mins between them, very repetitive pattern.
    (1)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Getting really annoying, went into Omen and half the group red balled, popped a reis helm and half the group red balled....

Maybe it's a new game mechanic to make things tougher let's see how you can cope without half your party
    (2)

Character
    Haxxor
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Every 10 to 20mins R drops and lag spikes. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes not. It started around Nov. 14. Help please
    (1)

Character
    Issymo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Has been happening for a few days now. Today trying to CP and Random R0. Goes to 58% then back to 100%. Yesterday a bunch of us were in new dynamis and lots of us were R0ing.
    (1)

Hello, I play on Carbuncle and have been having a crazy amount of connection issues the last few days. It is to the point where I cannot stay logged in for then 15-30mins before the connection R0 and then begins disconnecting, 50% of the time it rebuffers to 100% and is good but often it will kick my brother off who plays in the same house as me and not me and vice versa. This has gotten so bad its making the game near unplayable, I have exhausted all other resources and deemed it a server issue as I have contacted my ISP already and many other troubleshooting options. Please help us!!! Theres dozens of people on my server alone having this issue VERY VERY often!!
    (1)

Character
    Hlifhildr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hello I play on Odin and I have had all kinds of network connection problems for the last 4 days. R0ing and full disconnects. It happens every few minutes. Messing up events like Dynamis-Devergence run! ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Opaque
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Problem for many on Phoenix. Periodical R0.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast