Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

1%

Hello,

This is a long time concern that comes to reveal very disappointing.
    In game very rare items that have 1% drop rate or lower. For example;

Kraken Club
    Tartarus Platemail
    Omen body armors.

Over the 15 years of FFXI this has revealed to be an extremely efficient source of disappointement.

As rule of thumb we could say they always end up in the wrong hands.
    I have known a few people that got the Tartarus Platemail; they never even used it!!
    They just keep it as a -1 mog house inventory jewel. I know someone that got 3! one for main character and 2 for mules and don't even play 1 of the jobs that can equip it.
    This is such a slap in the face to farm it 5 years to finally see it drop for a person that won't even equip it. Most people that uses Tartarus platemail will only use it for lockstyle. It is a huge disappointement to see that when I know I would wear it full time because it perfectly matches my play style.

The Omen bodies are just the same, people claming them when they don't need them at all. They just want a rare item, they don't care about the stats.

I have been DRK for 14 years now, I farmed KC for 10 years and never got it. The people I saw using it were mostly useless with it like THF and WHM or PLD spamming a multi 0 damage attack.

This is all very disappointing and needs to be reviewed, please.

Thank you.
    (1)
    Nel.

Player
    You kept paying and kept trying, that's exactly how this works. As long as the carrot is .........just....... out of your reach, they make money.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It's not a ff without 1% drop rates.
    (0)