Character
    Catnipaddict
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Magian expansion

What is the likelihood of expanding the Non-Ultimate Weapon Magian paths to Item Level 119? I know and appreciate that the Reisenjima weapons offer a plethora of augments and customization, but the Magian weapons offered options not readily available to some jobs and previous to Item Level introduction offered some strong options to those not wishing to complete an Ultimate Weapon or in some cases the best weapon for a niche purpose. If there\\'s a Beastmaster who wants a little more -PDT for thier beloved pet, they can complete a trial for a nifty axe or a Warrior who would like an off-hand axe with a MND boost to compliment thier Farsha. Red Mages who prefer to be on the back line would have more options than the hand full of staves and lackluster clubs currently at thier disposal or they could make a sword to further enhance thier Double Attack traits to make them a more formidable choice for the front line. The Magian weapons offered options that made some more difficult content approachable to all jobs with out the need of those rare or difficult to obtain drops from the most formidable of foes. I\\'m not suggesting to make them comparable to or surpass these powerful items, but a stopgap that can act as a stepping stone or secondary option to these legendary items or even in some cases a viable option that doesn\\'t require completion of the hardest content in the game.
    (1)

Player
    Absolute zero

*until sub numbers get so low that they have to, and ilvl increases, and iAbyssea happens. At that point even though they've said no, it will happen.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 11-17-2017 at 03:16 AM.

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Would totally love to see magian trials to see those weapons reach item level 119. I spent a lot of time working on those and would love an upgrade.

I wouldn't need nor want them being the best weapons in the game but I think they totally deserve item level 119.
    (2)

Character
    Catnipaddict
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I appreciate that they have said no in the past but given that this comes from the same people who were adamant about the level 75 cap, I take all thier denials with a grain of salt. That being said, if I may ask if you feel the same way as DarkValefor and myself? Power in numbers, amirite?
    (1)

Character
    Morihei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm totally down for 119 Magian Weps. We already have 119 magian armor, right? What happened to h2h with evasion, or pet pdt axes? Make them comparable to the Oboro JSE weps. Not really high damage, but with strong path effects. Or add other paths TO the Oboro JSE weps that are like the magian weapons.
    (1)