Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neogon View Post
    That's where you're wrong. FFXIV has not stopped experiencing disconnection issues (I'm on Balmung and I play all the time),
    FFXIV has not stopped experiencing disconnection issues (I'm on Balmung and I play all the time),
    (I'm on Balmung and I play all the time),
    I'm on Balmung
    Balmung
    Found your problem.
    (0)

2. 12-02-2017 03:07 AM
    Reason
    Forget it.

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Found your problem.
    Good job failing to acknowledge everything I else mentioned. So typical of those that lack intelligence.
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neogon View Post
    Good job failing to acknowledge everything I else mentioned. So typical of those that lack intelligence.
    Good job making assumptions. So typical of those that lack intelligence. (<--- I'm only repeating what you said; I don't normally say stuff like this otherwise)

I looked at the link you provided, it says "no problems at level3".

Google has not been going down for me, neither has Youtube, I played GW2 fine for several hours not that long ago, World of Warcraft's fine...

FFXI, however, is not. FFXIV is fine (played that off and on, hours at a time, no disconnects... but again I'm not on freaking Balmung), FFXI is not.

So yay. You jump to conclusions that I'm unable to employ some deductive thinking, and you somehow failed to read earlier how I said that these websites work fine for me, and FFXI is the only thing that hasn't been.

EDIT: And funny, I played FFXIV last week, logged in, did all my stuff just fine, did some dungeons, etc. I tried a few days ago to pick up login points, and.....R0 before I even loaded up. Went to another character, and got stuck at "Setting up PlayOnline Active Character" for 30+ seconds and almost timed out.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 12-03-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Good job making assumptions. So typical of those that lack intelligence. (<--- I'm only repeating what you said; I don't normally say stuff like this otherwise)

Google has not been going down for me, neither has Youtube, I played GW2 fine for several hours not that long ago, World of Warcraft's fine...

FFXI, however, is not. FFXIV is fine (played that off and on, hours at a time, no disconnects... but again I'm not on freaking Balmung), FFXI is not.

So yay. You jump to conclusions that I'm unable to employ some deductive thinking, and you somehow failed to read earlier how I said that these websites work fine for me, and FFXI is the only thing that hasn't been.

EDIT: And funny, I played FFXIV last week, logged in, did all my stuff just fine, did some dungeons, etc. I tried a few days ago to pick up login points, and.....R0 before I even loaded up. Went to another character, and got stuck at "Setting up PlayOnline Active Character" for 30+ seconds and almost timed out.
    I've not noticed any R0's or other people mass disconnecting for a good few days now. It appears the issue is resolved!?
    (0)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

So all you have is personal, anecdotal data to rebute me, and you obviously didn't look at the link in full (let alone understand what I posted it for, like why not look at the comment section? you idiot). Lawl; I've assumed nothing, of course. Here are links to just a few previous outages:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/11...eported_in_us/
    https://www.networkworld.com/article...rk-outage.html
    https://blog.thousandeyes.com/trans-...vel-3-network/
    https://www.product-reviews.net/down...outage-status/
    https://www.wired.com/story/how-a-ti...rts-of-the-us/

Maybe you should learn how to Tracert/Ping too. If you really wanted to rebute what I say, you'd post several results of ping/tracert records made via Cmd Prompt.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neogon; 12-03-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I've not noticed any R0's or other people mass disconnecting for a good few days now. It appears the issue is resolved!?
    I haven't logged onto FFXI in a few days, so I wouldn't know. Last time I tried was 3-4 days ago, and that was the day I got the r0 upon login.

So all you have is personal, anecdotal data to rebute me, and you obviously didn't look at the link in full (let alone understand what I posted it for, like why not look at the comment section? you idiot). Lawl; I've assumed nothing, of course. Here are links to just a few previous outages:
    lol, nice personal attacks there, champ. Even though I didn't do anything of the like (other than repeating what you said in my last post).

That's how you reinforce your position, right? Call other people names. Yay.

And I used anecdotal evidence, because face it... when we experience bugs, problems, etc, our own experiences speak the loudest to us. Okay, you have had problems with GW2, Youtube, everything under the sun IIRC from what you've said in previous posts in this thread.

I have not.

Why again, would your problems be relevant to me? They're not. Nor do they prove that the cause of your problem is the same as the cause of my problem, in fact, it's strong evidence against it. If your Youtube, GW2, etc are disconnecting constantly, as is FFXI... and my Youtube/GW2/etc are working fine, but FFXI is DCing... you're going to blame it on a major internet backbone solely?

I'm saying there was more to it than just Level-3. Maybe your ISP also sucks, and that's why you had the YT/GW2/etc problems and I didn't? *Shrug*

But still, name-calling? That's what you have to do, to get anywhere in a conversation?
    (0)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I haven't logged onto FFXI in a few days, so I wouldn't know. Last time I tried was 3-4 days ago, and that was the day I got the r0 upon login.

lol, nice personal attacks there, champ. Even though I didn't do anything of the like (other than repeating what you said in my last post).

That's how you reinforce your position, right? Call other people names. Yay.

And I used anecdotal evidence, because face it... when we experience bugs, problems, etc, our own experiences speak the loudest to us. Okay, you have had problems with GW2, Youtube, everything under the sun IIRC from what you've said in previous posts in this thread.

I have not.

Why again, would your problems be relevant to me? They're not. Nor do they prove that the cause of your problem is the same as the cause of my problem, in fact, it's strong evidence against it. If your Youtube, GW2, etc are disconnecting constantly, as is FFXI... and my Youtube/GW2/etc are working fine, but FFXI is DCing... you're going to blame it on a major internet backbone solely?

I'm saying there was more to it than just Level-3. Maybe your ISP also sucks, and that's why you had the YT/GW2/etc problems and I didn't? *Shrug*

But still, name-calling? That's what you have to do, to get anywhere in a conversation?
    Ask yourself this: why do you conveniently ignore where I've stated I'm not the only one experiencing such problems (and in some cases, I don't even experience such problems)? Of course, I should've mentioned how I don't have just a single ISP (though I figured that went without saying since even the technophobic relatives in my family themselves have at least two different networks - home network & wireless network).
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Ask yourself this: why do you conveniently ignore where I've stated I'm not the only one experiencing such problems (and in some cases, I don't even experience such problems)? Of course, I should've mentioned how I don't have just a single ISP (though I figured that went without saying since even the technophobic relatives in my family themselves have at least two different networks - home network & wireless network).
    There's lots of reasons others might experience similar. Could be localized outages, could be ISPs, could be similar computing habits (loading computers down with lots of bloatware), could be lots of stuff.

I'm not saying that it Isn't Level-3 or anything, I'm just saying it seems awful strange that it is so spotty and intermittent... if a huge backbone goes down you'd think that a Lot of people would have outages on numerous websites and services simultaneously. I'm just not seeing that here?

I see consistent outages on -1- service and none of the others. You and a few others are saying it -is- multiple services, ones I've had zero problems with.

This leads me to believe that it's more than just Level-3, it could be a combination of factors.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3