Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Coming back, will be on Sylph.

I played FFXI from 2004 (originally on the PS2) until my retirement in 2010 (I played on PC & X360 in the end). Then I came back for a few times thereafter, and I do not believe I've the most recent DLC on my account, and my client is in the process of downloading the update (5hrs ETA as of now). Meanwhile, I've played FFXIV ever since 2010 (was an alpha tester of 1.0) and still playing, but I decided to give FFXI a go again (it's actually a huge coincidence that this campaign happened while I was thinking about it), so here I am.

I'll probably be looking for a linkshell once I get on, especially with Discord access.

Edit: Nevermind, now on Asura.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neogon; 11-12-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Sylph is my home server. I hope you enjoy your time back with FFXI. There are still active LS, and I think mine might have a Discord, though, I'm not part of it.

Edit: Disregard the man behind the curtain.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Welcome to Asura!
    (2)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Sylph is my home server. I hope you enjoy your time back with FFXI. There are still active LS, and I think mine might have a Discord, though, I'm not part of it.

Edit: Disregard the man behind the curtain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Welcome to Asura!
    Thank you both.
    (0)