Got asked to repost this if problem still occurring which it is so...

ISP:Comcast
Type of Internet Connection: Cable
Internet Connection Speed: 100mbps
Date & Time: Ever since the February update
Frequency: Always
Character Name: Urmom
Race: Taru
World: Shiva
Job: Pup/whm
Area and Coordinates: All over the place
Party or Solo: Party or solo
NPC Name: None
Monster Name: Various monsters from high level content to level 0 starter mobs. But for the test Apex Crab and Apex Craklaw
In-Game Time: all the time

So since the February update my range automaton seemed to be missing a lot more often even on really easy stuff so went to verify.

Steps 1: Send automaton out against noted monsters

Step 2: Track hits and misses for melee, ranged and weaponskill attacks

results:
Melee- 64 misses 7452 hits - acc 99.15%
Ranged - 101 misses 2063 hits - acc 95.33
Weaponskill - 159 misses 2951 hits - acc 94.89%

Can clearly see the melee hit rates are exactly at the 99% the update to pets and 1hd put it at but ranged is at the old 95% value

Was asked for additional information regarding item level and attachments... not really sure how that is pertinent since it's clearly not an issue of ranged accuracy or stats but hit rate caps but ok.

Pets don't display item levels but I am using an animator that says 119 and the ambuscade back piece that gives lvl +1. For the test involving Apex Crabs and Craklaw's I had the following attachments: Optic fiber, optic fiber II, auto- repair kit IV, Mana Jammer IV, Scope II, scope III, armor plate III, armor plate IV, tension spring IV, attuner. But this problem occurs everywhere with every combination of attachment's that I've used including none. It happens on monsters right outside of starter towns. It happens in full pet racc gear and food.