Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Omen Armors

Player
    This is the wrong forum for this sort of thing. ^^;; This is for feedback regarding the POL website and these forums.

... I agree with you though. The majority of Omen bodies running around were most likely sourced from the Gobbiebox rather than the event itself.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    While the Regal Ou hands and Omen body armor have terrible, terrible drop rates, the problem is:

The replay value for omen is too low!

Paragon Cards is not enough of an incentive to keep doing omen (which is 2 years old). If you want a Omen body, good luck finding a group of people to stick it out that long. Also, most people doing omen tend to ignore objectives entirely because there is no partial credit. You must do all objectives or just kill the floor and move on.

Also treasure floors which have ~2*10/1000 chance of happening, contain THIRTEEN CHESTS to choose from and you can only open 1-3. (Do the treasure floor red/gold/brown chest differences, even mean anything?)

All of omen...in terms of replay value....is just ridiculous. (I do EINHERJAR more often than omen).
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBond View Post
    Our static has been doing Omen for a year. We kill about six Ou per month, which means we kill about 30 lesser NMs per month. We have seen 1 pair of regal hands and 1 body drop in a year. This drop rate is so ridiculously low, we can not gear our people. Our group has dropped down to 1 run a week and are considering dropping this from our weekly rotation at all. Please consider raising the drop rate. This game has matured enough that we should be able to see hands and body drops weekly, not annually. Omen is good content with desirable gear. Please fix this drop rate.
    You don't necessary need the hands or body to gear anything. Even if they're BiS, you're good without them.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What your saying is to heck with his time and effort he should farm these things for peanuts and love it despite spending months farming the bosses........
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    My group has done Omen regularly since it came out. we have seen only 1 body drop.

It feels like there shoudl be some circumstance to it. but I dont' really understand what it is.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Seen more regal hands and omen bodies drop for the linkshell from 3 months of trove, than 2 years of omen
    (0)

Player
    I've seen more bodies from AMAN in a single day than I've seen TOTAL for omen.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2