Character
    Zerofarron
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

I'm new, sorry for being late to this party. xD

Hey, after some careful consideration i decided to jump into FFXI to see what it's all about.
    I dont really mind being late to this party but it seems it's still going.

What got to to finally play this(after regretting not doing so at the start) was FFXIV since it's the first MMO I have played since Runescape.

Decided this was worth trying.

My character name is Zerofarron and I'm on the Asura server.
    (3)

Player
    Welcome aboard! And welcome to Asura
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Rakan View Post
    Hey, after some careful consideration i decided to jump into FFXI to see what it's all about.
    I dont really mind being late to this party but it seems it's still going.

What got to to finally play this(after regretting not doing so at the start) was FFXIV since it's the first MMO I have played since Runescape.

Decided this was worth trying.

My character name is Zerofarron and I'm on the Asura server.
    Hello, and welcome to FFXI!

There's a Lot of story content and sights to be seen here for the new player. The game has a huge history, though sadly the game is in its latter years, as there's only a minimal development team, but there's a Lot of content for you to see yet. You have hours upon hours of storyline to quest through once you get yourself up to Lv99, and you'll even see some of it on your way up. All the expansion mission questlines, the nations, all of that good stuff is there, though wikis will be your friend.

This game was made during an older time in MMOs, it will not hold your hand at all, in fact the game does not like telling you what you're supposed to actually do at all. Highly recommend bookmarking ffxiclopedia and bg-wiki both (yes, use both; the former is better for earlier content, the latter is better for endgame/high level content).

And best of all, have fun!
    (1)