Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Basic Trust Commands Please Square!

So I made a post like this a few months ago and it seemed to receive some positive feed back from the community. I figured I’d give it another go so pay attention Square. Is there anyway we can have some very basic commands to give our trusts? Like a stay command perhaps? I personally hate when trusts follow me around like they’re my shadow. A simple command to keep them in place would be great. You can have it so that if you wander to far the command breaks idk. Would make setting up a camp and pulling great while exping by yourself and with friends. Would possibly even help keep trusts in a position you want them to be in during a high lvl battle with NMs. Anyhow I’m sure you all get my point. Simple things like this make the game that much better. Any thoughts Square Enix?
    (0)

Player
    The reason trust will never get "fixed" ie "made better" is because if they were smart/well coded/acted the way we wanted them to we would never have a reason to have real players again.

Every trust is designed with a HUGE flaw in the decision process to ensure they never fully replace players.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    The reason trust will never get "fixed" ie "made better" is because if they were smart/well coded/acted the way we wanted them to we would never have a reason to have real players again.

Every trust is designed with a HUGE flaw in the decision process to ensure they never fully replace players.
    This is actually the official stance from the devs as well. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post

True, yet still perform better than some real players.
    (0)