Thread: Dynamis D

Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Dynamis D

YES!!!!! my dreams have been answered. Strategy based Dynamis is back. TY S.E

i have tears of joy.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Feary View Post
    YES!!!!! my dreams have been answered. Strategy based Dynamis is back. TY S.E

i have tears of joy.
    Wait to rejoice until next week. We still know nearly nothing about how it's going to play out. ^^;; (Yes, I'm looking forward to it too. lol)
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

As I've said previously, I hope this means the the Relic armors are about to be upgraded in a similar fashion as the Artifacts. While I do enjoy a lot of the other multi-class gear, nothing is as well focused as the AF, Relic, and Emp stuff.
    (3)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    As I've said previously, I hope this means the the Relic armors are about to be upgraded in a similar fashion as the Artifacts. While I do enjoy a lot of the other multi-class gear, nothing is as well focused as the AF, Relic, and Emp stuff.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't shaft BST again... hey, I can hope. >.>;;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

5. 11-05-2017 02:15 PM

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    They haven't said anything about reforged relic af +2 and +3 tho.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I totally agree with you. Job-Specific Equipment [JSE] is always better than multi-class gear.
    This is the literal most incorrect statement ever said anywhere. JSE is the -worst- possible gear. It's an inventory and data hog. Multi class gear is always superior.

If you enjoy giving square an extra $4 every month to hold more JSE I'm happy for you. But it's a disgusting cash grab.
    (1)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    This is the literal most incorrect statement ever said anywhere. JSE is the -worst- possible gear. It's an inventory and data hog. Multi class gear is always superior.

If you enjoy giving square an extra $4 every month to hold more JSE I'm happy for you. But it's a disgusting cash grab.
    Some of them are situational pieces only... which is why you need them
    (0)

Player
    At a certain point, caring about situations themselves become situational. aka; I no longer care about situations.

The more free inventory I have the more I care.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    At a certain point, caring about situations themselves become situational. aka; I no longer care about situations.

The more free inventory I have the more I care.
    So... You're a bad player then? :/ There are plenty of JSE equips that have large impacts on whatever niche they fill, so there is little excuse to not have them (other than being new.) It's a pretty hard sell to justify halved ability duration over Inventory -1 for example. You are not going to find general use, multi-job gear, that buffs specific JA/JT. Trying to avoid JSE is the same thing as trying to be subpar, which is never a good choice.

I for one am looking forward to increasing my already capped TH from upgrading relic hands at least. XD Hoping for something good w/ BST, but we tend to get shafted nowadays, so it's hard to keep that hope alive..
    (7)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-06-2017 at 04:15 AM.

Player
    That's not what I said, but you can run with it if you like.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast