Thread: Dynamis D

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    This is the literal most incorrect statement ever said anywhere. JSE is the -worst- possible gear. It's an inventory and data hog. Multi class gear is always superior.

If you enjoy giving square an extra $4 every month to hold more JSE I'm happy for you. But it's a disgusting cash grab.
    I would have less storage space if I hoarded lots of multi-job armour sets. The fact that I'm using my JSE, which is often just the upgraded ilvl version of my 2004~2008 artifact armours, means I have the same amount of storage use as I had 13 years ago.

I don't like the multi-class gear, or the built-in obsolescence of the stat-bomb ilvl gear, running-in-a-mouse-wheel system. I find it ugly and offensive.

Despite the ilvl upgrades on my artifact armours, they are still the same base armour sets that I obtained a decade ago. I like this because I have memories of the adventures I had while wearing my original FFXI armours.

If I had storage space problems, I would be happy to pay extra money for the Wardrobes.

If I had millions of dollars, I would just give most of those millions of dollars to SE, as my way of saying thankyou for FFXI. Because FFXI is the greatest computergame in the history of the universe, and I feel honoured to support it.
    (2)
    Last edited by Stompa; 11-10-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Brevity.

Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I hope this introduces a way to also collect currency for relics in a more party inclusive way where it’s not so damn boring. No more solo farming please for the love of god. Lmao
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jblauh View Post
    I hope this introduces a way to also collect currency for relics in a more party inclusive way where it’s not so damn boring. No more solo farming please for the love of god. Lmao
    It will be interesting to see if currency drops in DD... I'm not sure how the devs would feel about adding new sources which are likely to greatly increase supply for relics after all.. Was talking about DD w/ my LS, and we came up w/ an interesting idea for entry.. What if it costs 300 currency to enter? Or needed for upgrading relic armor itself? XD Would help keep prices from crashing and give a new use for them other than certain niche weapons.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    They haven't said anything about reforged relic af +2 and +3 tho.
    No, not yet, but I can't really think of an other reason to make a Dynamis II (III?) other than to lay the frame work for that. Perhaps, I'm reading too far into it, but I know that some people have already a crap ton of those Job cards like well over the +3 for them, and it basically becomes a "What else do we use these cards for?" Just have to wait and see really. Here's hoping.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 11-06-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    imo they need a new system for relic +2 +3.
    omen is already boring.
    why would they think farming 200 more cards again from omen would be fun.
    dyn2 is certainly for a new gear system,
    and what originates from there, relics.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kishr; 11-07-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishr View Post
    imo they need a new system for relic +2 +3.
    omen is already boring.
    why would they think farming 200 more cards again from omen would be fun.
    dyn2 is certainly for a new gear system,
    and what originates from there, relics.
    Watch new dynamis af2 +2/3 still require paragon cards though
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Watch new dynamis af2 +2/3 still require paragon cards though
    If they don't Omen is dead content. No reason at all to keep doing it if cards don't get reused.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    theres going to be a lockout timer for it,
    ppl are going to rage.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    No, not yet, but I can't really think of an other reason to make a Dynamis II (III?) other than to lay the frame work for that. Perhaps, I'm reading too far into it, but I know that some people have already a crap ton of those Job cards like well over the +3 for them, and it basically becomes a "What else do we use these cards for?" Just have to wait and see really. Here's hoping.
    Reforged relic +2 and +3 confirmed.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishr View Post
    theres going to be a lockout timer for it,
    ppl are going to rage.
    It's going to use the same KI as Omen... people gunna double rage