Thread: Dynamis D

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    That could be it too, but even so, what's the longest wait you've ever seen for Omen? Then cut that to 1/3, and you'll get the longest wait you'll probably see for DD. Especially once it gets rolling beyond launch hype, I just do not see it being likely to run into large lines given the 60hr CD.
    It also kind of depends on how many instances each have in comparison.... but there are also other factors like all the upgrades they did. Or how you can't store KIs so people can't spam. Or how you can't go in solo and in fact it's highly encouraged to bring decent sized groups etc. I don't really see congestion issues but that's largely because I doubt there will be more than a couple of groups going at once. Especially once cp campaign starts lol
    (0)

Player
    Dynamis-D drop rates still need to be improved. Now with the addition of crafting mats for torques being able to be bought via the different medals, medal prices have spiked on my server. Crafters are buying them en-masse to attempt to HQ torques. This makes upgrading armor that much more expensive. Please improve the drop rate across the board for medals and armor shards as they are pathetically low.

The statue crusher + campaign needs to be made permanent.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4