Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    That is an incredibly poor example.

But yeah, that can be annoying, depending on where it is.
    Perhaps, First one that came to mind though. I'm sure this is when im suppose to ask "DO you have a better one?! "

And you do, Cause you know everything ever. but yah. Give me a better example cause I am kinda curious.

No sarcasm, I can't think of a game that Includes an Exp bar on the visual UI without requiring accessing some menu except Pokemon :|
    (1)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 04-14-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Honestly I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around people not being able to figure out how to walk when they first started playing. For me I logged into the game the first time and hit the arrow keys when I saw that they controlled the camera I immediately tried the number pad since it also has arrows on it and I walked. Wow, not hard at all...if it took someone more than 30 seconds to figure out then they have bigger issues to work on than trying to figure out how play a game.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    Honestly I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around people not being able to figure out how to walk when they first started playing. For me I logged into the game the first time and hit the arrow keys when I saw that they controlled the camera I immediately tried the number pad since it also has arrows on it and I walked. Wow, not hard at all...if it took someone more than 30 seconds to figure out then they have bigger issues to work on than trying to figure out how play a game.
    It took me about 5 mins, but i was 11 at the time, and never really played any computer games before XI.
    (0)

Player
    This is how i see the ff14 community hehe. Just stander fan boys/girls or what ever has though cat ears. This game (ff11) is to the point where you cant make much more changed with out making a new game altogether, so things are remembered as if one looks at there youth so there going to be a bloused view on it.
    (0)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    Has no one noticed the OP has stopped commenting? The troll did his job.....
    (0)

That is not always an accurate indication of a troll.
    (2)

The UI is not perfect but for it being designed for a controller in mind, it worked out well, as has FFXIV's (after some updates of course) Both these games where made for a controller as has the menus, but they keyboard controls are not too terrible.
    (1)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    on a serious note, the UI is far from Perfect, But its also far from critically needing improvement. Right now half of the complaints about the UI are offered Via Windower, Truthfully SE could end the trouble if they just acknowledged Windower was okay to use.
    I can second this, if SE do not have time or w/e let players do it ( as long its not bot aps and so on) like wow does. I think wow even has a list of appoved aps or some list of accpected ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    What Friendly UI? How can it be user friendly if it doesn't Mimic WoW Piece for piece?

Stop talking nonsense.

on a serious note, the UI is far from Perfect, But its also far from critically needing improvement. Right now half of the complaints about the UI are offered Via Windower, Truthfully SE could end the trouble if they just acknowledged Windower was okay to use.
    maybe it is user friendly since it is better then ffxiv

there is this:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l-Redundancies.
    then the so called troll topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Horrid example. The OP of that thread is an idiot/troll who spams the boards with 1-line threads. Anyone who's kept up with General Discussion at all is fairly sick of it; thus the responses.
    Why does it matter who makes the topic? why is it so hard to only talk about the issue despite who posts it? especially when it is a valid one.

as for main OP comment I think most people see FFXI UI has drawbacks, but it is not at the point of horrible where it needs to be redone like ffxiv. With that said I really do not get why you come out so aggressive in your OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackastheripper View Post
    Has no one noticed the OP has stopped commenting? The troll did his job.....
    I hope you realize it can be the other way around, some people are sane where they do not put up with crap, so he could of left from all the attacks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 04-14-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Except for a split chat box and an option to drawn the UI 2x larger I wouldn't want to change anything.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 04-14-2011 at 03:26 PM.

I was being sarcastic on that "It cant be good if its not WoW!" bit.
    (0)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast