Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Pet's do not need any buffs, they are already a gigantic issue and allow really silly battle strategies.
    Not "Pets", it's "Avatars". :3 Fixed that for ya.

Automatons, jug pets, and wyverns don't allow for any silly battle strategies. Any non-SMN burn style pet group will, by default, take longer to kill just about anything than an equivalently geared melee/mana burn. (Even SMNburns require using both 1hrs, which would limit it's potential if we didn't have so many ways to reset 1hrs...)

Did'ja know that BST Ready damage appears to actually be capped ~40k across the board? That's assuming pdif capped, which is harder to hit w/ pets than players, and excluding damage bonus gimmicks (which would apply to players as well.) I know I've hit higher than that with BLU, THF, and even lolMeleeBST, so I truly don't see any issue with granting existing pet buffs to existing trusts.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    40k if you get a DA on a multi hit with capped pdif lol.

And automaton dmg way lower even if you do the crazy flameholder shenanigans (which can't be maintained) on the few ws that's even good with
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Pet jobs don't need any type of buff, they already turn the game into braindead 1 button gameplay. No need to further buff them.
    If you are a a one button BST, then you must be a terrible BST :P
    (2)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 10-25-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    40k if you get a DA on a multi hit with capped pdif lol.

And automaton dmg way lower even if you do the crazy flameholder shenanigans (which can't be maintained) on the few ws that's even good with
    Ah. ._.;; I misremembered. It's actually closer to 20k. ><;; Referencing the player testing in the BST guide on FFXIAH, which has very solid numbers from a very solid BST. My point still stands that pets are easily outdps'd by melee jobs, even in ideal situations.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    If you are a a one button BST, then you must be a terrible BST :P
    Heck if you think any job can get away with that even just for AC burning smn probably a terrible player
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Pet jobs do not need buffs. AC burning is a problem, and bst burning put the game in the worst state it's ever been in. Please never buff pets.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Pet jobs don't need any type of buff
    Right..
    Pet's do not need any buffs
    Ok...
    Pet jobs do not need buffs
    Got ya...

So, I guess what you're trying to say in this thread is that 'Pet jobs do not need any buffs'?
    (3)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Repeating a wrong opinion doesn't make anyone care
    (5)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Hopefully SE fixes the disparity amongst pet buffs with the next set of Reforged Relic Armor. Ankusa Gloves+3 ...or SE gives BRDs pet-songs that drop from new Dynamis zones....? I'll take any acknowledgment from SE at this point.
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Hopefully SE fixes the disparity amongst pet buffs with the next set of Reforged Relic Armor. Ankusa Gloves+3 ...or SE gives BRDs pet-songs that drop from new Dynamis zones....? I'll take any acknowledgment from SE at this point.
    Why? SMN already ruins the entire game and makes it have zero difficulty. Pet strategies in general require the least amount of skill/effort out of all strategies available and need no further buffs.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast