Internet Connection Speed: 60Mbps
    Date & Time: Oct. 20, 2017 19:00 EST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Darek
    Race: Hume M
    World: Fenrir
    Main Job: MNK
    Support Job: WAR
    Area and Coordinates: Zoning into Bastok Markets (S) from North Gustaberg (S).
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

Step List:
    Zoning into Bastok Markets (S) from North Gustaberg (S) for a cutscene and begin the quest. The quest will not begin with a cutscene.

I've finished Wing of the Goddess mission line and all quest-lines for both Windurst and San d'Oria. I'm now doing Bastok mission line and it seems to be stuck.

I've completed the quest before it and have the Rare/Ex reward from it, so I know I've completed it. The game day has changed 3x times already since having completed the quest before it. Also I've rewatched the prior quests right before it to see if getting the cutscenes again would fix it.

I'm not sure why, but the quest will not begin when zooming in as I've followed all directions listed both here:

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Quelling_the_Storm

and

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Quelling_the_Storm

-

I see this has been relocated to "Insufficient Information" section. I'd like to then ask, what more needs to be added in order to have this fixed?

I've literally followed every single step to flag this quest from multiple sources and when zoning into Bastok Markets (S) from North Gustaberg (S) the quest does not begin. I have the previous quests shown as completed as well as the Necklace reward from the previous quest--I know I've completed all requirements before it.

I think it's garbage that my help-ticket was simply moved to Insufficient Information without requesting more information; if that's even needed--there's really no more information that can be provided.

I'd like an actual response to this from a developer or person who will be taking the time to actually look into this issue. Otherwise I have to ask, what the hell are we players paying for? The list of on resolved bugs for this game is bullshit. If you take a look at how long they've been sitting there, some over a year... I'd like to know why this is acceptable by any standards? I'm fed up with waiting weeks for responses or for anything to be accomplished. I'm going to enjoy what of this game does work until the new year, after that; if this is all as is unchanged I'm just done with it--I'm not going to pay for none existent support and broken quests.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kayin; 11-04-2017 at 02:37 AM.