Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Server Merger's NEEDED

Before anyone mentions there are more populated servers we have to focus on well being and economy within our other less populated servers such as the one I am currently on. On most of the servers including mine carbuncle we are not only dealing with a very very low NA playerbase (somewhere between 40-210 max, not factoring the fact that 50% of these people logged in are not actually playing at the time or mules,alt's of other players) this really sums up how bad it can be at NA times. What this impact of concern is starting to change our economy greatly which has become near void of items we need or prices are spiked from players creating mule's to bounce around on servers selling high ticket items. I feel that merging servers based on playtime/NA/EU/JP could incorporate a few but much more lively servers through the day.

For the record I have played on Asura and moved to a smaller server because it adds greatly to the appeal of XI open world and greatly helps players with overcoming objectives they face in the game in a more challenging aspect. This matter is not about popular server's vs dead server's it is a matter of keeping the player base alive, as most people who have few friends or groups left are not willing to leave everyone and vs versa.

Who knows if this will happen before the end.. or if empty servers and lonely people will continue to be the cause of why most people are leaving and the economy is crashing/monopolizing quickly..
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    "For the record I have played on Asura and moved to a smaller server because it adds greatly to the appeal of XI open world and greatly helps players with overcoming objectives they face in the game in a more challenging aspect."

Moving to a smaller server from the busiest 'greatly helps players overcoming objectives'?

I don't understand?
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Moving to a smaller server from the busiest 'greatly helps players overcoming objectives'?
    No-one to fight you for that Leaping Lizzy!
    (1)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No thank you to server merges. Lost name once already.

I like my small quiet server as well.
    (3)

Player
    You moved servers by your own actions and now regret it. Get over it, pay the transfer again because it's your fault, and moved back or to another busier server. No one to blame but yourself.
    (0)

Character
    Boogs
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You can't have it both ways. You claim to enjoy being on a smaller server after moving away from Asura (perhaps less competition)... and yet you want to have servers merged.
    (0)

I came back for free week and there was 300 or so people on the server. I saw like 3 people I knew and that was pretty much it. A good majority of them were afk in jeuno. I wanted to try that new content amberscale because you can get plutons for relic I was told but yea that isn't going to happen because there is so few people to play with.

They need to have like maybe 4 servers max. In the old days there would be like 3000 people on.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I came back for free week and there was 300 or so people on the server. I saw like 3 people I knew and that was pretty much it. A good majority of them were afk in jeuno. I wanted to try that new content amberscale because you can get plutons for relic I was told but yea that isn't going to happen because there is so few people to play with.

They need to have like maybe 4 servers max. In the old days there would be like 3000 people on.
    Nah bro not having queues for ambuscade is reason enough to stay on a dead server. Or it is at least according to some here in forums.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    They need to have like maybe 4 servers max
    Wouldn't work, they would be too over populated with the way things are at the moment.

Only a very select amount of areas/zones are utilized these days - they would be completely packed out. HTB and other Battle arenas would be overcrowded too with ridiculous queue times.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Wouldn't work, they would be too over populated with the way things are at the moment.

Only a very select amount of areas/zones are utilized these days - they would be completely packed out. HTB and other Battle arenas would be overcrowded too with ridiculous queue times.
    You know what doesn't work having an empty server with 300 people. Its impossible to do anything even get a exp party for merits points. Let alone do any new content that was added since post abyssea. Basically need to put 10 servers of 300 together to get a reasonable amount of people. Unless you specifically know people to play with at a certain time you can't do anything. They offer these free weeks but it shows that there just isn't anyone to play with anymore.

I would want the server to be congested like the old days that would mean you have people on the server to do stuff with. I didn't mind the old days like camping sky nms against others. Being congested is way better then having nobody to play with, which is why they should merge servers.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zumi; 11-22-2017 at 06:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast