World: Siren
    Main Job: Blu
    Support Job: Blm
    Area and Coordinates: Port Jeuno, G-8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Mewk Chorosap
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps:
    1. Attempted to discuss with GM but unable to initiate communication; was instructed to submit a bug report? I was getting ready to do craftchains as part of the most recent Escutcheons, 4th stage shield. Selected NPC Mewk Chorosap
    2. I did not get to see the options in time but I believe I may have already had max catalysts and I had no catalyst I could purchase to refill, leaving me with what I believe was one option from the NPC list.
    3. In thinking I was selecting catalysts, I quickly pressed the correct combination of keys to no longer pursue the shield progress (I think, as I cannot even get options back). Now the NPC states I have to toss my shield and start from scratch? It all happened so quickly that I thought I had just purchased catalysts until after several attempts to resume craftchaining at the Synthesis Focuser II, only to get "There is a strange device here".
    (0)

Player
    Bug reports are actually getting processed, even w/ the lack of staff, so long as you follow the instructions and use the template.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”