Support Job: Warrior
    Area and Coordinates: Heaven's Tower
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Star Sibyl
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps:
    1. Finished the 9-2 Windurst Nation Mission Battlefield
    2. Proceeded to Heaven's Tower with a cutscene with Star Sibyl
    3. Onto the second cutscene, internet disconnected.
    4. Relogged to see no Windurstian Flag or mission completion from both the RoE and Mission log
    5. Also did not see my rank become rank 10
    6. Tried speaking to the door, did not get cutscene or the windurstian flag
    5. Spoke to a few NPCS and they make comments about me being rank 10 (Kupipi in heaven's tower)

I finished the final Mission (9-2) of Windurst which included the BC at Full Moon Fountain. I completed both fights and went to speak to Star Sibyl for both the final cutscenes and the windurstian flag.

This is where my problem started. My internet disconnected me mid-cutscene with Star Sibyl and I did not receive my flag or my rank 10. I tried speaking to the door again to speak to Star Sibyl but I couldn't get the cutscene again. I then attempted to speak to all other NPCs that were involved in the mission (kupipi, apururu) and they both make comments as if I had completed that mission. This is not true as I cannot progress with the record of eminence quest which gives me the all important 10% bonus capacity points, nor can I get rank 10 Windurst.

I contacted SE through e-mail, they asked me to contact a GM ingame, contacted the GM and they asked me to ask here, I'm really hoping I can get this issue resolved so I can finally get my 10% Bonus capacity points

tl;dr mission is completed in the game but not on my character (question/mission log)
    (0)
    Last edited by Oronyx; 10-11-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronyx View Post
    I finished the final Mission (9-2) of Windurst which included the BC at Full Moon Fountain. I completed both fights and went to speak to Star Sibyl for both the final cutscenes and the windurstian flag.

This is where my problem started. My internet disconnected me mid-cutscene with Star Sibyl and I did not receive my flag or my rank 10. I tried speaking to the door again to speak to Star Sibyl but I couldn't get the cutscene again. I then attempted to speak to all other NPCs that were involved in the mission (kupipi, apururu) and they both make comments as if I had completed that mission. This is not true as I cannot progress with the record of eminence quest which gives me the all important 10% bonus capacity points, nor can I get rank 10 Windurst.

I contacted SE through e-mail, they asked me to contact a GM ingame, contacted the GM and they asked me to ask here, I'm really hoping I can get this issue resolved so I can finally get my 10% Bonus capacity points
    Reformat your report to use the template in the sticky here or you get auto-trashed.

Have you tried talking to the Mystic Retriever type ??? in the tower? I think there should be one near the door at the top of the tower, and if not, there should be one on the ground floor.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Oronyx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Editted to the appropriate template, sorry for the troubles
    (0)

Character
    Oronyx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Omg... ok I feel silly, that retriever thing you told me to click on solved it. Thank you
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Oronyx View Post
    Omg... ok I feel silly, that retriever thing you told me to click on solved it. Thank you
    Glad it worked for you. ^^ Gotta love all the QOL things they've added over the years.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”