World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60

Still crashing, multiple times everyday

Platform: Windows
    ISP: PGTC
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 15Mbps and 20Mbps (2 seperate lines in the same house)
    Date & Time: Sept. 21st-22nd all day
    Frequency: At least 7 if not more
    Character Name: Darkdrakon
    Race: HumeM
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Bard, Lvl 61
    Support Job: Sam.
    Area and Coordinates: Anywhere I'm at
    Party or Solo: both solo or in a party with my Wife and trusts
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

I'm still crashing every 1 1/2 to 4 hours, my Wife switched to her i5 laptop and she'll lose fullscreen mode probably due to wonky internet but I have tried to lower every possible setting and run it as admin, but nothing works, I don't know why FFXI won't work on i7 PC's but we have 2 that FFXI crashes every 1 1/2 to 4 hours.

P.S. I did try to post reply in the other thread I made but it wouldn't let me, I guess the accepted bugs forum no one can reply in.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStoneDragon View Post
    Platform: Windows
    ISP: PGTC
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 15Mbps and 20Mbps (2 seperate lines in the same house)
    Date & Time: Sept. 21st-22nd all day
    Frequency: At least 7 if not more
    Character Name: Darkdrakon
    Race: HumeM
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Bard, Lvl 61
    Support Job: Sam.
    Area and Coordinates: Anywhere I'm at
    Party or Solo: both solo or in a party with my Wife and trusts
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

I'm still crashing every 1 1/2 to 4 hours, my Wife switched to her i5 laptop and she'll lose fullscreen mode probably due to wonky internet but I have tried to lower every possible setting and run it as admin, but nothing works, I don't know why FFXI won't work on i7 PC's but we have 2 that FFXI crashes every 1 1/2 to 4 hours.

P.S. I did try to post reply in the other thread I made but it wouldn't let me, I guess the accepted bugs forum no one can reply in.
    That means that the bug report was accepted already and they will look in to the issue at some point. Reposting won't make them work on it faster unfortunately. ^^;;
    And yes, once a thread here gets moved to a diff subforum, it can't be replied to by players.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”