Character
    Gillesjboulon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

account is cancelled

i don't know where i can go to discuss this problem with SE.

my payment method become obsolete.

i register a new payment method but didn't get an email (strange) and my account is still cancelled.

i tried to reactivate it, SE ask for my payment credentials, didn't get an email (strange) and i'm still cancelled.

logout/login didn't do the trick.

of course, my payment method works and i'm on https://secure.square-enix.com, no phishing
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by gilles007 View Post
    i don't know where i can go to discuss this problem with SE.

my payment method become obsolete.

i register a new payment method but didn't get an email (strange) and my account is still cancelled.

i tried to reactivate it, SE ask for my payment credentials, didn't get an email (strange) and i'm still cancelled.

logout/login didn't do the trick.

of course, my payment method works and i'm on https://secure.square-enix.com, no phishing
    Can you login to your account page and verify your email? If you can post here, you should be able to.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Gillesjboulon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    it's not this account which is cancelled and can't login
    contact email is good
    (0)
    Last edited by gilles007; 10-09-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Player
    Are you able to login to the bad account's Account Management page? (The one you get to from the link on POL frontpage.)

If you can get in, your payment method is up to date, your email is up to date, etc., but you still can't get into FFXI, then I'm betting that you have to turn your FFXI subscriptions back on. Go to: Services and Options > PlayOnline / Final Fantasy XI > scroll down. You should see FFXI listed as an active service account. Click the "Options List" button, then scroll down and under the "Active Options" section, verify that you have characters (and wardrobes if you use them) marked as active. If at any point in this process, you don't see something active that should be, then you've found your problem.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”