Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Elemental Capes and Sachets

Hello,

Some items that offers similar bonuses are combined into 1 item trough synergy.
    Like the Weapon Skill neck and belt, the elemental obi and the Escha Ru'Aun Necks.
    Is it possible to have that for the elemental capes and sachets too please?
    To have Ik Cape, Tuilha Cape, Buquwik Cape, Kayapa Cape, Iximulew Cape and Toro Cape that are obtained from WKR all combined into 1 nice "Occasionally absorbs elemental damage" Caoe?
    And the sachets from Abyssea;
    Flame Sachet, Snow Sachet, Breeze Sachet, Soil Sachet, Thunder Sachet, Aqua Sachet, Light Sachet, Shadow Sachet. Combined into 1 nice "Occasionally absorbs elemental damage" Sachet?

Thank you very much for considering this matter, please have a nice day!
    (4)
    Nel.

Player
    I like this idea very much!

And while they're at it, I would greatly appreciate if Hachirin-No-Obi didn't ever maximize the detrimental effects related to opposite weather/day when used.
    (1)

Player
    You are posting in the wrong forums for something like this.. This forum is for feedback regarding this website, not the game itself. If there is anyone on the other end listening, they won't hear you over here in other words.. Try the crafting forum. ^^ I've actually started a few threads regarding synergy, and included these as requested recipes already.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”