Thread: A suggestion

Character
    Babylucia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

A suggestion

Now everyone knows about the one item recover. Which in any case if you dropped something like a Nirvana Mythic weapon you would want to recover that asap. With the one item recover policy being that you can only recover it before the earth week is up meaning if you dropped it on a Tuesday, and you request it next week on a Wednesday, they are unable to recover. So basically the point is since we have a one time recover item, why not having a one time item any item we want? I believe its a fair trade. I suggest you try to think about it. Its an excellent thought I made today while speaking with a GM trying to recover a cat's eye which I was unable due to their policy. It either they make a one time any item you want or expand the one time recovery item to infinity.
    (0)
    "When a life is sacrificed, their life is beyond heroic"

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm sorry. but I think that's a ridiculous suggestion.

Player A spent x number of hours building a mythic.
    Player B wants the same mythic, 'but is just going to use a one time any items request'.

(0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Item restoration should be infinite, once per month. No actual way to abuse the feature.
    (3)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 10-02-2017 at 10:20 PM.

Character
    Babylucia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not talking about an actual weapon, that would be absurd! I did say item. It could be a material that is required in any REM. That's a point I'm trying to make. Call me noob, but it was a suggestion.
    (0)
    "When a life is sacrificed, their life is beyond heroic"