Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    You're suggesting it has a literal 5% drop rate, with TH4, they do not.

Water cards, specifically, do seem to be extraordinarily rare though.

Light lightning Ice Dark all dropped at about 20% rate. Only went once and got about 300 cards in 8 hours (with breaks) that's about a card a minute.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 07-05-2018 at 05:01 AM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Went farming yesterday on the 4th for something to do while waiting for family to all get together.
    Spent 5+ hours farming in Sih Gates II with bats and diremites, killing about 1 target every 90 seconds +/- repop timings.
    So about 50~60 targets an hour.
    I have TH9 proc's and had gotten up to TH11 & TH12 notifications.
    After about 280+ kills, I net out with total 18 cards.
    Those 18 cards netted me 6 spheres.
    This definitely needs to be addressed: either MAJORLY raise the drop rate of cards AND the success rate of desynthing them to over 30% success, even with Moghancement: Desynthesis in effect.
    I am STILL in bafflement of how people have completed these shields, even multiple shields, as "legally per game rules" as they said they have in the time that they did, even before cards.
    And SE wonders why people are pissed off at their lack of helping genuine players enjoy the game over cheaters using automated bots and 3rd party programs to cheat, even with reporting them over & over to STF with no results to show, since those players are all still on the game botting and farming.
    ... And adding an [ex] to the spheres is NOT a difficult thing to do in the computer programming side (I asked some frinds that do computer programming of this type); just takes time that SE doesn't want to spend on it to help legal players and turn off cheaters and farmers.
    (0)

Player
    Spheres should've been Ex, 100% agree.

Too bad that ship sailed. Pick better targets. bats/spiders/krakens were the worst for sure.

Killed all the kraken mobs in w/e gates 3 times and only got 1 water card. (like 10 mobs, 3 times), but the other mobs were "generous"
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I tried to farm leeches and efts in Moh Gates II, but those are always overcamped by people in groups farming them.
    Sadly, the most cards targets drop, the more overcamped they are. It's why i went to bats and diremites.
    I even did the umbrils and dullahan for a while one day upon entering, but they were no better for drop rate, but were slower to kill soloing.
    And if the respawn rate for the diremites in Adeewa Subt (sp?) was only 5 minutes instead of the 12~15 they are now, I'd be farming those instead too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 07-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Player
    You're pretty much SOL on asura broseph. There are going to be people at every worthwhile camp. And even some at not worthwhile camps.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4