Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamos View Post
    Any hope of removing the rare tag from the desynth items? Since there really is only one zone to farm these.
    Wouldn't count on it any time soon. This shield is supposedly to be "the ultimate" workmanship item for crafting, so spending the stupidly grandiose amounts of time making them makes them so much more annoying to make and "oh so much more rewarding" when completed.
    I just wish they'd remove the ability to bazaar or AH the spirit spheres instead, then the gil-botters won't even bother wasting their (and our) time making them. At least that change is a lot easier to do on their end than removing the [rare] tag on the materials would be.

Atm on Asura, each sphere sells for:
    15k-30k for NQ/T1 spheres,
    50k-200k for T2 spheres, and
    250k-500k for T3's.

Just stupidly overpriced for an item that costs 0 gil to make if you farm items and clusters. If everyone stopped buying them from gilbotters and AH, and farmed their own, then the price might even drop to a reasonable level.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Wouldn't count on it any time soon. This shield is supposedly to be "the ultimate" workmanship item for crafting, so spending the stupidly grandiose amounts of time making them makes them so much more annoying to make and "oh so much more rewarding" when completed.
    I just wish they'd remove the ability to bazaar or AH the spirit spheres instead, then the gil-botters won't even bother wasting their (and our) time making them. At least that change is a lot easier to do on their end than removing the [rare] tag on the materials would be.

Atm on Asura, each sphere sells for:
    15k-30k for NQ/T1 spheres,
    50k-200k for T2 spheres, and
    250k-500k for T3's.

Just stupidly overpriced for an item that costs 0 gil to make if you farm items and clusters. If everyone stopped buying them from gilbotters and AH, and farmed their own, then the price might even drop to a reasonable level.
    Neither removal of the Rare tag, nor adding an Exclusive tag (to prevent sale/trade) are going to happen, as both are against general policy and would be a PITA for the devs to implement. Your "costs 0 gil" argument never works, since you are spending time farming in that case, which has the opportunity cost of farming something else worth more gil. The "farmed their own" argument also doesn't work and is the main obstacle ATM due to lack of mobs which drop the items. :/ Also, keep in mind that completing an Escutcheon is quite literally the most expensive project in the game, you have to actually BE on the final stage in order to make spheres, and even legit/non-bots may want/need to recoup some of their costs.

The devs have recently said that they have decided to examine and adjust related mobs/items to make it easier to get all elements, which is great news. We should wait to freak out any further until after we have an idea about the details of what they plan to dol.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The devs have recently said that they have decided to examine and adjust related mobs/items to make it easier to get all elements, which is great news. We should wait to freak out any further until after we have an idea about the details of what they plan to dol.
    Ok, i shall contain my "freaking out-ness" until after they decide what to do lol. Gosh that made me laugh nicely, truthfully I needed that hahaha
    (*** Takes out his intravenous caffeine supply...)
    (0)

Player
    Ok, i shall contain my "freaking out-ness" until after they decide what to do lol. Gosh that made me laugh nicely, truthfully I needed that hahaha
    (*** Takes out his intravenous caffeine supply...)
    NONONO DONT DO IT BRO! Too much blood in the caffeine-stream is dangerous!
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Few issues with the addition of cards:
    They drop significantly less often compared to level 5~10 level mobs. Even on THF.
    Break rate on desynth makes it horrible, and considering the drop rate the reason to do these is almost zero.
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Few issues with the addition of cards:
    They drop significantly less often compared to level 5~10 level mobs. Even on THF.
    Break rate on desynth makes it horrible, and considering the drop rate the reason to do these is almost zero.
    As of right now, even with using Aldo and Nanaa trusts for their TH effects, plus myself on THF with capped TH and even seeing "Treasure Hunter effect reaches 11." (or 12 even), the drop rate on cards is terrible. Absolutely terrible. Killed 14 leeches, got one water card. This needs to be addressed. Killing 1400+ targets for MAYBE one stack of cards, which MIGHT net you 15~20 spheres, is just ludicrous.
    So then I went and also tried farming Exoray Molds again. Drop rate on them is better (4~5 molds per 6 Exorays killed), but synth success rate has dropped dramatically down to under 15%, even with Orvail ring, Artificer's ring, and Kitron Macaron food effect. Usually used to get about ~8 spheres per stack of crystals (about 66% success rate).
    . Now after "card addition" update, I am netting MAYBE 2~3 sphere per 24 attempts (2 stacks of crystals used at about ~15% success rate, over 4x worse).
    So we either have an EXTREMELY lowered success rate on making spheres, or overly just as bad rate of card drops which ALSO have a very bad rate of success on making spheres. Can we please Please PLEASE get this looked at? Those of us non-botting legitimate legally playing people with only 2~3 hours of available time to play a day SOMETIMES, that are just gosh-damned tired of cheaters using 3rd party programs to do this 24hrs a day abusing this, why should we be penalized? Definitely feels like we have been punished brutally for having done nothing wrong.
    (0)

Player
    As of right now, even with using Aldo and Nanaa trusts for their TH effects, plus myself on THF with capped TH and even seeing "Treasure Hunter effect reaches 11." (or 12 even), the drop rate on cards is terrible. Absolutely terrible. Killed 14 leeches, got one water card. This needs to be addressed. Killing 1400+ targets for MAYBE one stack of cards, which MIGHT net you 15~20 spheres, is just ludicrous.
    So then I went and also tried farming Exoray Molds again. Drop rate on them is better (4~5 molds per 6 Exorays killed), but synth success rate has dropped dramatically down to under 15%, even with Orvail ring, Artificer's ring, and Kitron Macaron food effect. Usually used to get about ~8 spheres per stack of crystals (about 66% success rate).
    . Now after "card addition" update, I am netting MAYBE 2~3 sphere per 24 attempts (2 stacks of crystals used at about ~15% success rate, over 4x worse).
    So we either have an EXTREMELY lowered success rate on making spheres, or overly just as bad rate of card drops which ALSO have a very bad rate of success on making spheres. Can we please Please PLEASE get this looked at? Those of us non-botting legitimate legally playing people with only 2~3 hours of available time to play a day SOMETIMES, that are just gosh-damned tired of cheaters using 3rd party programs to do this 24hrs a day abusing this, why should we be penalized? Definitely feels like we have been punished brutally for having done nothing wrong.
    Actually sounds like a bug that needs to be reported. >_<;; (Remember to use the template! Include any/all data that you can to support the claim and make it easier to reproduce for bug verification.) From what was in the update notes and FP, it sounded more like spheres were intended to be made easier to acquire, not harder.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Cards need a significant boost in drop rate for them to be even viable. Been recapping merits, tagging everything with at least TH4. Averaging four cards per 75 merits. On top of their high break rate, it really needs a change if you want people to make these Shields legit.
    (1)

Player
    Cards need a significant boost in drop rate for them to be even viable. Been recapping merits, tagging everything with at least TH4. Averaging four cards per 75 merits. On top of their high break rate, it really needs a change if you want people to make these Shields legit.
    The drop rate is bad, but it's not that bad. You are likely failing to properly apply TH.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    The drop rate is bad, but it's not that bad. You are likely failing to properly apply TH.
    lol

Just no.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast