Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Can we please have the synthing attempts at making spheres be a LOT more successful and a lot less failures? Farmed over 25 Frayed Arrows, of these I had 6 successful sphere synths, the other 19 were break-fails. The same rate has applied to using Fetich gears, and Orcish Mail Scales in King Ranperre's Tomb. Please PLEASE raise rate of success on these? I think 20% success on making these is just WAY too low for needing to make nearly 50,000 +/- of these. That's farming nearly 350,000 items AND crystals each! That's nearly equivalent to making a Relic, Empyrean, Mythic, AND an Aeonic weapon, TWICE EACH!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Can we please have the synthing attempts at making spheres be a LOT more successful and a lot less failures? Farmed over 25 Frayed Arrows, of these I had 6 successful sphere synths, the other 19 were break-fails. The same rate has applied to using Fetich gears, and Orcish Mail Scales in King Ranperre's Tomb. Please PLEASE raise rate of success on these? I think 20% success on making these is just WAY too low for needing to make nearly 50,000 +/- of these. That's farming nearly 350,000 items AND crystals each! That's nearly equivalent to making a Relic, Empyrean, Mythic, AND an Aeonic weapon, TWICE EACH!
    Have you tried setting up your mog house with Moghancementesynthesis w/ overwhelming energy? Should bump you up over 50% success rate and/or lower your mat loss significantly.. I used it way back when and it always seemed to have a big impact.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I had. Got that note from the de-synthing info online somewhere, think ffxiclopedia. I turned off my "Megamoglification: Woodworking", and I have overwhelming energy (lightning) right now, but still obtained the same rate of low/bad success. Is Fetich or any of them based on a specific crafting skill, or are they all meant to be the same across the board for all crafts, because I don't really see any specific recipe yet that would be for Woodworking more or less, while I can guess Fetich pieces and Orc scales might be for smith/gold, but not sure.
    (0)

Player
    I had. Got that note from the de-synthing info online somewhere, think ffxiclopedia. I turned off my "Megamoglification: Woodworking", and I have overwhelming energy (lightning) right now, but still obtained the same rate of low/bad success. Is Fetich or any of them based on a specific crafting skill, or are they all meant to be the same across the board for all crafts, because I don't really see any specific recipe yet that would be for Woodworking more or less, while I can guess Fetich pieces and Orc scales might be for smith/gold, but not sure.
    From what I've heard, (I'm still on the prior stage, being lazy >.>) the desynths are doable by all crafts. Merely getting overwhelming lightning energy won't do anything btw, unless you have the appropriate moghancement as well. Under your "Current Effects" tab, what's your active one? If it's not "Desynthesis" then success rate won't change. If it's "Lightning", then that should only affect mat loss rate when breaking w/ lightning crystals IIRC.
    Hint: You want "Moghancement: Desynthesis".

Energy level never was proven to affect anything other than gardening, but we always aimed for overwhelming just in case. Placebo effect is strong. lol
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Should note that given the huge time investment the only people making significant progress are the people having a small group of bots in a party where one is at the popular kill camps murdering everything and one is in a safe area crafting. Given that this is very much a if you aint first you're last situation the existence of these people or even just really hardcore no life gamers pretty much completely invalidates the purpose of anyone else making shields. Why spend enough time farming to make a shield when the HQ market is already saturated and you could've farmed over a billion gil in the same amount of time? Possible more since you have to compete against these people
    True. This final stage just made the bots go wild.
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I did change it to "Mogenhancement: Desynthesis" with "Master! Your house is glowing (or whatever they say) with strong lightning energy!"
    Also I farmed over 36 Fetich gear, and walked out with only 6 spirit spheres to show, all the others were failure breaks, and went through 5 stacks of lightning crystals, (some attempts were failures but no loss of Fetich item.)
    I really hope SE makes this much less of a loss for farming, especially with only two places viable to crafters (solo crafters that is that are not dual boxing) to farm multiple items to synth into spheres efficiently. Dual boxing players can make party and let treasure pool fill up and lot out the items as they need, but solo'ers cannot and the rare or /ex items won't drop or are lost.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 11-02-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just had this thought: would have liked SE to "Server: signature#" on the shields, like Ebisu Rods iirc. <Asura: 0001> would be a nice piece of ego stroking and self sense of accomplishment
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Just had this thought: would have liked SE to "Server: signature#" on the shields, like Ebisu Rods iirc. <Asura: 0001> would be a nice piece of ego stroking and self sense of accomplishment
    No thanks. Those who use bots to complete the escutcheons final stage don't deserve more ego or sense of accomplishment.
    (3)

The dev-team should a way for us to know how much spirit has been accumulated, and/or how much is still needed for the bar to fill up. I mean some kind of indication would be helpful, such as a change in dialogue if they don't want to provide exact numbers.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any hope of removing the rare tag from the desynth items? Since there really is only one zone to farm these.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast