World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60

Playonline client keeps crashing

Platform: Windows
    ISP: PGTC
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 15Mbps and 20Mbps (2 seperate lines in the same house)
    Date & Time: Sept. 21st-22nd all day
    Frequency: At least 7 if not more
    Character Name: Darkdrakon
    Race: HumeM
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Bard, Lvl 61
    Support Job: Sam.
    Area and Coordinates: Anywhere I'm at
    Party or Solo: both solo or in a party with my Wife and trusts
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

I have had this happen 7 or more times and between my Wife and I we have 3 PC's we play on, all of them has windows 10, she switched from a Laptop PC with i5 to a desktop with i7 and she started having the same issue, after looking at my PC the only PC's that's having the issue has the i7 processors while the i5 don't have the crashing, it looks to me it may be an issue with the i7.
    (0)

Greetings, Knightstrike!

Thank you for your patience while your report was investigated. According to our development team, this issue may be resolved by reinstalling both the game and the PlayOnline viewer. If you continue to experience issues after reinstalling FINAL FANTASY XI, please resubmit your report with information regarding your PC specs, OS version, and graphics card, as well as specific details regarding the conditions that the client has crashed under (such as if it took place during a fight, a warp, an area change, etc.). Thanks again for your patience and cooperation!
    (1)