Character
    Knightstrike
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60

Reporting a bug here since I'm not sure where to post it

I have ran into a but that causes the ground, buildings and walls to not load but the NPC's and players do load, normally it instantly crashes and it only happens when I load into southern sandy but today I was able to try to move and even used my warp ring, and then it crashed, sorry if this isn't the right place if a Mod would be kind enough to move it to the right thread that would be great.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStoneDragon View Post
    I have ran into a but that causes the ground, buildings and walls to not load but the NPC's and players do load, normally it instantly crashes and it only happens when I load into southern sandy but today I was able to try to move and even used my warp ring, and then it crashed, sorry if this isn't the right place if a Mod would be kind enough to move it to the right thread that would be great.
    Not sure this would actually qualify as a "bug", as it sounds like it may be an issue w/ your hardware having a hard time rendering everything. :/ If you want to file a bug report, do so in the In-Game Bugs forum. Make sure you check the sticky there first and copy/paste/use the template in that sticky in your report or it will get auto-trashed for failing to follow instructions. :x
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”