Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Su3 Weapons Useless for some jobs?

So... basically all the Su3 Weapons outside of the club and staff all have the same annoying property on them: they all drain 5% MP per hit to give you a chance of attacking twice.

So this means that anybody who has native MP who melees, such as DRK, PLD, RDM, or BLU are SOL here, because you're going to go dry after a minute or two of swinging, and won't have any MP to do anything else.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why anybody who has native MP would ever want to use these weapons...
    (0)

Player
    They are simply upgraded/ilvl versions of the old rune weapons. Some of them were head-scratchers even back then. lol

It's possible (not necessarily a "good thing" tho) for a no-MP job such as THF/war to get a decent amount of MP/Auto-Refresh in Escha zones, maybe even enough to compensate for the proc. Max of 22MP/3sec from vorseals and accompanying zone gift is possible. DRK and BLU both have Aspir options, RDM can get Aspir from subjob, PLD.... yeah, SOL. lol Price to pay for the audacity to attempt to DD as a tank maybe? XD
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

They look pretty trash. I am sure someone will figure out some edge cases where they make sense but I can't see myself clamoring to get one.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They were made just to be there, just to fill in more Su3 tier items just thrown in there just because.
    Nothing new or special
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 09-14-2017 at 03:43 PM.