Character
    Glaivess
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Raising reputation in Windurst lowers Bastok and Sandoria fame; cannot get back fame

Platform: Windows
    ISP: TOT
    Type of Internet Connection: Fiber Optic
    Internet Connection Speed: 20 Mb/s
    Date & Time: September 13, 2017, 5:40 pm BKK time.
    Frequency: No idea?
    Character Name: Glaivess
    Race: Mithra
    World: Odin
    Main Job: Thief Lv.99
    Support Job: warrior, Lv.49
    Area and Coordinates: Windurst Walls, Bastok Market, S. Sandoria.
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Bastok Vendors (at least Market), S. Sandoria grocer, windurst waters general merchant, Bastok Market armor merchant.
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1. today, I decided to raise my fame beyond the 'max', as there is a hidden fame that allows you to continue getting price breaks if you keep raising fame in the nations and it's been something I've neglected.
    2. I had already a log of the prices I was getting for certain goods (i used the vendors above to test these things). And I noticed that after getting a full stack of cornettes and turning them in, while my prices lowered at the general merchant in windurst waters--my prices also raised in both bastok (only checked the cornette vendor and armor merchant there to verify), as well as sandoria. I used the S. Sandoria grocers to verify this, as well.
    3. Since my main character is based in Sandoria, I could not have this happen. I had no idea why it was happening (is this a bug?), so I decided to regain Bastok and Sandoria fame by doing the millioncorn quest in Selbina.
    4. Well, after 50 stacks of millioncorn being turned in to "only the best" quest, I rechecked the vendors who had previously went up in price. Neither of their prices changed.
    5. Note: These items being sold were not ones whose prices fluctuate based on player purchases--their prices I *believe* are permanent based on reputation.
    6. With this said, something seems like a bug here. Can you please look into it?
    7. After a day, the prices still haven't changed. The original price I was paying for sallet in Bastok Market was 28,674. The price they charged me after I exchanged cornettes in windurst (2 full inventories) became 29,311. And turning in the 50 millioncorn stacks for "Only the Best" quest did not even budge the vendor prices.
    (0)
    Last edited by zoogoo; 09-14-2017 at 02:00 PM.