Internet Connection Speed: 33Mbps
Date & Time: September 12, 2017, 12:08am EDT
Frequency: Always
Character Name: Rufuso
Race: HumeM
World: Phoenix
Main Job: Summoner, Lvl 99
Support Job: Scholar
Area and Coordinates: Kazham (J-9); Port Bastok (I-8); Norg (H-9); Rabao (G-9); Mhaura (I-9); Northern San d'Oria (E-7); Windurst Waters (J-9) (south map),Windurst Waters (J-8) (south map); La Theine Plateau (G-6); Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10); Imperial Ward; Walk of Echoes
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: Ronta-Onta; Juroro; Edal-Tahdal; Agado-Pugado; Ripapa; Gulmama; Leepe-Hoppe; Kerutoto; ???(Carbuncle); Naja Salaheem/Nashmeira; Walk of Echoes
Monster Name: Ifrit; Titan; Leviathan; Garuda; Ramuh; Shiva; Fenrir; Diabolos; Alexander, Odin; Cait Sith
Steps:
1. Upon completing the above Avatar fights, I am able to choose from a list of rewards that I can only obtain once.
2. Over the years, these items can be accidentally discarded when clearing inventories, or dropped intentionally to make inventory space as they cannot be sent to other characters on the same account or stored on an NPC.
3. Other quests with rewards of similar calibur are reobtainable, but these are not.
4. Moving forward, could there be implemented a way to reobtain these items? Similar, perhaps, to the Artifact Armor quests of having memories wiped away or a new key item to obtain the rewards.
5. I know I am not the only player that is interested in being able to obtain these items again. http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-Interference

Apologies if this is not the correct forum, I was informed by an in-game GM to post here in the In-Game Bugs. Thank you.