Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Avatars Quests Fight Item not reobtenable

For someone that have obtained one(or multiples) items from an old fight in the branch of Trials /Trial of Fire/Ice/Wind/Earth/Lightning/Water it is impossible to redo the fight & reobtain the item in the case that it was dropped before & not claimed back in a week or in the case that its not verifiable by the gamemaster & that even if you have not ever used a one time item recovery as i got told by a GM in the game. Not only that apply to Ifrit/Shiva/Garuda/Titan/Ramuh & Leviathan Lv.75 Quest fights but also it apply to TOAU Alexander Divine Interference & Odin The Rider Cometh quests rewards.I got told to report into the bug section so thats what i am doing, bug or not I would like to get back an Aesir Ear pendant from Odin as its the only earring in game that i know of that give conserve tp for several jobs as to where not all jobs got other options for that (Charis Earring) & there were also mention of that from other posts in the past http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-Interference & while the game moved a lot & there is new options now, that does not mean that some of us would not like to have a way of getting back one of theses quests rewards items (For multiple reasons)Skills as another example.Please look into this SE
    (0)
    Last edited by Ruf; 09-12-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    OWellowell /signed