Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I don't know about paying for those old currency... isn't that hard to farm and you can convert with AMAN coupons. I'd kill to have a work around for Ichor though
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    I don't know about paying for those old currency... isn't that hard to farm and you can convert with AMAN coupons. I'd kill to have a work around for Ichor though
    I was just trying to come up with >something< innocuous that >could< be added without causing a lot of backlash. XD And I dunno, it's rather difficult in my experience to farm Conquest Points since I have alljobs99 already. There just isn't much around that I could farm for more than a pittance of CP. :/ There's also been some fuss about the Conquest system in recent months, so this seemed like a reasonable suggestion.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I was just trying to come up with >something< innocuous that >could< be added without causing a lot of backlash. XD And I dunno, it's rather difficult in my experience to farm Conquest Points since I have alljobs99 already. There just isn't much around that I could farm for more than a pittance of CP. :/ There's also been some fuss about the Conquest system in recent months, so this seemed like a reasonable suggestion.
    The high level mobs in The Boyahda tree? 102~105.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Honestly haven't looked into it. Turning in vouchers is such an easy way for CP and there is so little use for them. But I seem to recall one person somewhere asking a way to get rid of millions of cp quickly because they had farmed some item in an old zone for months lol.
    (0)

Character
    Boogs
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Ask a friend to take you to Escha Zitah or Reisenjima and just mass AoE kill the mobs there (BLU or WAR or BST). In about 1 hour or 2, you'll go from lvl 1 to lvl 99.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogs View Post
    Ask a friend to take you to Escha Zitah or Reisenjima and just mass AoE kill the mobs there (BLU or WAR or BST). In about 1 hour or 2, you'll go from lvl 1 to lvl 99.
    Or do the grind and go from 1-99 in less than a day (6-8hrs, lower end if you have lots of ROV KIs.) Knock off another 1-2hrs if there happens to be an EXP Campaign running. It's not exactly hard, or a struggle, or even a challenge, to hit 99 as is. Other than the lv60 LB quest.. That takes longer than the rest of the other LB quests combined... I also see zero benefit in instantly dinging 99 since the larger time investment in the process is skilling up and meriting.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    While not fast in terms time start to finish (though no bad in time spend doing it) I've gotten multiple jobs to 99 solely coalition assignments while making that sweet sweet bayld
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    While not fast in terms time start to finish (though no bad in time spend doing it) I've gotten multiple jobs to 99 solely coalition assignments while making that sweet sweet bayld
    I wonder how many other games you can max level like that without even fighting a mob, or even leaving town for that matter lol.
    (1)

Character
    Nashred
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I wonder how many other games you can max level like that without even fighting a mob, or even leaving town for that matter lol.

FFXIV.. you now start other jobs at 50 instead of 0 and can pay to level to 60 I believe now.
    Pay to win.. Even though they swore it would not happen.
    Cash shop trashes games.
    If there is a cash shop you should never be able to buy a level.
    Everything in it should be available in game for those who want to work for it and never exclusive to cash shop.
    One of the reasons I do not like FFXIV.

What I found is even starting at 50 it is hard to learn the job because of all the skills and abilities thrown at you at once.

This is what made FFXI what it is, Not having this stuff.

People earned everything and it you felt so good when you finally got it.

To the op:

If people want a simple game that is easy and hands you everything play FFXIV.

What I find funny is so many want a game like FFXI was but want a easy way through and that is not what FFXI was. It may be easier now because they are making it more like WOW or FFXIV and so many do not like that either.
    (3)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4