Frequency. same since server merge
    Date and time: Sept. 8 9:20am
    Carachter name: Zanderr
    World: Asura
    Main job: Blm
    Support job: Whm
    Area and coordinates: Home point Jueno
    Solo

Ok so I changed servers from Leviathan to Asura and all RDM relic is gone! I am also confused as to why Im not getting credit on some sparks for accomplishments i know Ive achieved in game, for example Sandy missions?
    (0)
    Last edited by zanderrrrrr; 09-08-2017 at 11:31 PM. Reason: correct template

Player
    You need to edit your post and reformat it to include the template in the sticky here. Include as many details as possible to give them the best shot at reproducing the bug. If you do not follow the template, this will not count as an actual bug report and get automatically trashed.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Zanderr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Ok thank you i will, but I dont understand why that info has anything to do with it. My internet is fine. I simply changed servers and SE too my RDM relic away, but appeaarently Ih have more hoops to jump through. It should be something as simple as replacing it. Its not hard. Thank u though
    (0)

Player
    Because you can never know exactly where in the coding the bug is occurring. ^^;; All the info requested is needed in order to rule them out as possible causes.

Have you tried using /itemsearch to verify that your inventory/bags didn't just get shuffled around? Are wardrobes 3/4 active now if you had them active before?
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Zanderr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

change better?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Because you can never know exactly where in the coding the bug is occurring. ^^;; All the info requested is needed in order to rule them out as possible causes.

Have you tried using /itemsearch to verify that your inventory/bags didn't just get shuffled around? Are wardrobes 3/4 active now if you had them active before?
    is change better?
    (0)

Player
    Better, but you might want to reformat your comments into the actual steps they can try to use to verify the bug. Try replacing with:

Missing Equipment
    Steps:
    1. Use the World Transfer Service to transfer to Asura.
    2. The following items are now missing from my inventory: <list item names here>

Records of Eminence not completing:
    Steps:
    1. Complete the RoE Quest "<insert quest name here>".
    2. Do not receive credit for completion.
    (0)