Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    I'll be glad with the set point slots being opened up, but still. A few of those are the ones I used on the NMs even when not processing. Besides the fact that with only having one spell per day that we actually process, Blus will be more readily skipped when forming parties. I'm not sure how it is on other servers, but on Asura there are a good number of people that already pass over Blus because they feel they are unneeded and/or useless in farming parties (they are willing to take a chance that blu spells won't be the process spell or that they won't be able the land the spell to process so why bother bringing them).
    (0)
    Last edited by Briag; 04-14-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Player
    Anyone who wants to ensure grellow is still going to look for Blue mage; honestly it's more annoying when I get a group that thinks 'grellow is enough' and doesn't even bring all the jobs needed for grellow...

The only spells which were an issue anyway were removed (and then some), There won't be an issue with blu landing a spell needed for grellow other than timing.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2