Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Ballista improvements?

So yea, ballista been dead for awhile now. Any plans on revamping it to make it fun again?

I posted some ideas before in a seperate thread like having a reward system added to ballista, kinda like conquest points. Where we can use BP (Ballista points) to get special gear or just exclusive neat looking gear ect. cause its been neglected for so long. I use to have fun running around Pashow/Meri. mount./Jugner fightin ppl/trying to be top score and get those killshots in. But nowadays 500 exp and a few thousand gil isn't much of an incentive. Maby relieve the penalty for gear swapping in it to? Surely theres a way to change gear w/o losing target to avoid blink abuse so enemys lose target.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The exp and gil were never an incentive.

"oh hey, I want to level up let me go to ballista" "Oh hey, I want to make gil, le tme go to ballista!" I don't remember any days where that was an incentive.

It never stopped being fun, at least not to me, either.

As far as the penalty for gear swapping, I believe choosing a set in ballista is part of the strategy. I think gear swaps would take from the strategic point of the game. It'd just be full damage when attacking/nuking, and as soon as someone comes up to you or begins casting, full PDT or MDT.

The game itself is fun, and there is a good number of people who love the game, they're just spread out amongst the servers.

We just need more cross server ballista, and getting all of us together again, lol
    (0)