Thread: Uncap Fishing

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Uncap Fishing

Hey since you guys don't care about ppl botting or hacking anymore because apparently the GM's dont give a rats butt about it could you please uncap fishing limit for me so I can make some real gil I reported several botters and hackers in the game and to the Special task force and not a single one is gone I sit at the Runic Portal just watching all the ppl run up to the portal and 1 sec later disappear
    (0)

Player
    Fishing won't really make you any money though... I'm not even sure 'worthwhile' fish still sell. (liks gugs matsya)

200 of any catch to make sushi should probably be more than you can use in a day. And if you're talking about NPCing the fish, please just go kill random things for sparks instead.
    (0)

Player
    This is also technically in the wrong forum. This one is for things related to the POL website, not the game itself.

This has been asked for and rejected by the devs already, but doesn't hurt to ask again. Oh, and don't be too surprised if they nerf the vendor price for all fish to 1g if they did remove the daily catch cap.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Profit in fishing

Ugh there is profit in fishing if you Cook and hell I love fishing I would fish all freakin day if it was uncapped and they should uncap it because the GM's dont give a crap about hacking/botting or they would of got rid of the hackers I reported 2 months ago already they jump via Runic Portal > walk up to it 1 sec later disappear
    (0)

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Money

If there wasn't any money in it it wouldn't be capped now will it
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flye_Serria View Post
    If there wasn't any money in it it wouldn't be capped now will it
    Which also means, if it wasn't capped, there would be no money in it.

SE do tend to bots, there was a large amount of them banned if you check SE's publication of the amount of accounts banned in the last quarter (Something like 720 accounts off the top of my head).

It's not always a simple process, and there is bound to be a procedure.

I would imagine that they have to gather data about said person and investigate logs for evidence. That is going to be quite time consuming and therefore takes some time for said person(s) to be dealt with. I would then assume they ban in batches rather than the odd person here and there.
    (0)

Player
    Are you complaining about "bots" or fishing btw? What do Runic Portals have to do with fishing?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am complaining about both botting and fishing do to the GM's not giving a flying freak about it so why dont you uncap fishing or get on the GM's hi-horse and do something about the hacking and botting in the game
    (0)
    Last edited by Flye_Serria; 09-01-2017 at 07:04 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Flye_Serria View Post
    I am complaining about both botting and fishing do to the GM's not giving a flying freak about it so why dont you uncap fishing or get on the GM's hi-horse and do something about the hacking and botting in the game
    Even if you were specifically calling out "fishing bots", they seem pretty unrelated subjects for complaint. The STF does seem to still be actively banning rulebreakers even in this age of minimal playerbase, so try reporting in-game thru the help desk if you see suspicious behavior?

Even if you were complaining about fishing bots (which it does not sound like you are) there is no logic which could successfully connect "someone is breaking the rules" to "make something else easier for me too while you're at it". You are trying to add up apples to elephants, and it just doesn't work logically. ^^;;
    (0)

Player
    What you are describing could be easily attributed to lag, and not 100% cheating of any sort. I remember similar things way back when while I was playing on a PS2 w/ no possible way to cheat at all, so you'd probably need to provide more evidence to be taken seriously if it's not something that is easily identified as impossible under the normal system.

GMs have nothing to do w/ game balance or policies. You can berate them all you want, but it's not in their job description or authority to adjust any in-game content, so nothing can possibly happen. GMs are basically customer service/support, not developers.

Last of all, berating me in-game is really poor manners. Slightly amusing at least since you continue to fail to make a single logical argument to support your absurd stance.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast