Thread: Uncap Fishing

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    What you are describing could be easily attributed to lag, and not 100% cheating of any sort. I remember similar things way back when while I was playing on a PS2 w/ no possible way to cheat at all, so you'd probably need to provide more evidence to be taken seriously if it's not something that is easily identified as impossible under the normal system.

GMs have nothing to do w/ game balance or policies. You can berate them all you want, but it's not in their job description or authority to adjust any in-game content, so nothing can possibly happen. GMs are basically customer service/support, not developers.

Last of all, berating me in-game is really poor manners. Slightly amusing at least since you continue to fail to make a single logical argument to support your absurd stance.
    OMG SHUT UP Goto the Runic Portal and watch ppl

I wonder if this is all you do is troll and read between the lines
    (0)
    Last edited by Flye_Serria; 09-01-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    While this is wholly off-topic in the wrong forum, I would have to say I wish they would at the very least get rid of that annoying "You didn't catch anything." or at least severely reduce its frequency and/or get rid of the zoning requirements.

Some fishing holes take several minutes to get to and I hate having to zone every hour because of "You didn't catch anything." and I hate using proper bait, etc only to get "You Didn't Catch Anything" sometimes 75% of the time in some egregious examples (I posted about this in the Items & Crafting Forum).

The 200 cap I'm kinda "meh" on. Whatever. Prevents players from burning out I guess. But really, I can't see any fish being worth any money whatsoever. The Curio Moogle sells a lot of Sushi for cheap prices (not +1 but still), and you can print money by selling Acheron Shields, so uh. Yeah sure you could go and fish up a stack of fish and sell it for 50k... or you could get 5k sparks and get 50k... which is not hard to do.

Also, my Mog Garden spits out so much Darksteel that I could make 2-3 million per week just by dumping Darksteel Picks on the vendor. If my server wasn't so small, I could be selling ridiculous amounts of Adaman, Orichalcum, Platinum, Gold, you name it. But, on my server, nobody buys it so it goes to vendor. That's how much nobody cares about crafting materials (though maybe the 4th crafting shield questline might change that temporarily then I'll be swimming in gil).

So ya, I think they could improve fishing by removing some of the more annoying factors behind it. But this guy/girl/etc (Flye_Serria) comes across as a bit whiny. No offense, but seriously. Chill.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2