Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Suggestion for Signet/Ionis/Sigil etc.

Hi,

Seeing as we now live in a much smaller world within Vana'diel, thanks to the HP's and various warps. Would it be possible to make all gate NPC's give the choice of Signet/Ionis/Sigil etc? Rather than just the one that's designated for that particular area.

I know a lot of people don't bother even getting them, but it's just a suggestion.
    (2)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    To be honest, I don't see why we even NEED Signet, Ionis, etc.

What's the point of a 14 hour buff? Why not just make the buff permanent at that point?

IMO, get rid of Signet/Ionis/Sanction/That WoG Buff, and make it so you can go to the Sanction NPC and manually buy the extra buffs, and make Signet/etc permanent per area that is "always on".

EDIT: And while we're at it, can we PLEASE extend Ionis? I mean, 3 hours is ridiculous. I hate having to haul butt back to town every 3 hours to refresh it. All that does is waste crystals that I have to keep feeding to the stupid waypoint anytime I'm trying to do anything in Adoulin.
    (2)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    While on the topic, resting while having signet/sigil in their respective zones benefit boosted hp heal and no loss of TP but areas with sanction and Ionis doesn't have that benefit. Can that be added?
    (3)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Please make ionis last more than 3 hours, thank you.
    (3)