Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Left out jobs

Hello,

We need some help here, too many jobs are left out.
    FFXI is too much around Blu and Geo.
    Only Whm and Pld were always good.
    I have been Drk Blm Nin for about 13 years now.
    These jobs were left out almost all the time.
    I used to have a melee DD, a mage and a tank.
    Now I have a left in the dark trio; melee DD, magic DD and melee dual weild DD.
    It is very sad and disappointing the job system puts some players on the bench like that. The game has 22 jobs, why make only 6, maybe 8 top be really useful?
    Black Mage was good again, after over 10 years of benching being only a proc job for Abyssea & VW.
    But nerfing GEO killed BLM again. Why not make the BLM self sufficient, good without use of GEO?
    Please do something about it.

It is getting worst than ever , I was able to get trough the game with maybe 1 year of benching on the new content all the time.
    It is a shame I could endure 15 years of Drk Blm Nin, it sure was hard and painful but now I come to a point its not possible anymore.

Thanks for your time considering this matter.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 09-29-2017 at 05:53 AM.
    Nel.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Bluemage is NOT a top tier job, PLD is trash compared to rune. Blm is the best nuker, does not need a geo to function and used for tons of stuff and optimal to have as the 8th party slot and drk is a solid top tier DD. NIN is the only subpar of those 3 and they just refuse to make ninja a real tank on hard stuff, I hate it too.

Your linkshell sounds very uninformed and has very bad opinions on whats actually good and what's bad.
    (1)

Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    BLM used to be the thing to go for HELM with MB Death.
    Not anymore.
    So many people worked hard on BLM to be able to take part in that.
    Had to gather items for multiple sets for that one single cast.
    Now Death is sucking all your MP for a non sufficient damage to take down HELM.

My LS is very good , filled with the best players that are very well informed.
    I tried to fit in my BLM that has almost the best gears available but its still too weak.
    Being the best nuker still won't make it fills in it's spot.
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Death is a spell you should almost never, ever, ever cast. It's really bad and horrible DPS and basing a strategy around it is silly. You should be using T6 on MB and weaving in t2's for consistent DPS.

Your LS is very uninformed and not the best players if they think drk and BLM are useless. DRK is one of the best DD's in the game and bluemage is bottom of the barrel DD. Do you bring zero supports for your DD's? Bluemage is only good unsupported, a dozen other DD's are better with proper support.
    (0)